Author Topic: My junk box revisited  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
Re: My junk box revisited
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 13:05:51 »
Many thanks, tahra and playmofire!

I'm labeling all the identified parts with their part number, so I don't forget what something is.

Quote from: tahra
Are those 8 small  "vertical rectangles" the curtains from the system X house? I'm missing those!

There are actually four of them, because they are joined together in the middle.  It turns out that they are 'Window Frame Mounting Plates' (part number 30 20 0360), used for the window frames of the 3988 Large City House.  But I did find them by searching on the word 'curtains'!
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 13:26:12 »
There are actually four of them, because they are joined together in the middle.  It turns out that they are 'Window Frame Mounting Plates' (part number 30 20 0360), used for the window frames of the 3988 Large City House.  But I did find them by searching on the word 'curtains'!

Ah, at least they had to do with windows  :P

I meant these: curtains (link).. My house brought ONE, I think..

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 01:15:54 »
The white circular piece with a hole in the centre is the basin from a fountain. part 30 20 8160
The blue piece bottom right is a rail from the 3820 merry go round
The long yellow piece lower centre is a bicycle stand which is found in the above merry go round set
The small black piece next to the pram mattress is part of a latch for a castle door part 30 08 4950
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 01:39:30 by skypurr »
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 05:12:07 »
I love Playmofriends.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 06:48:50 »
I recognise a lot... Are there still unidentified objects?

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 11:22:43 »
Quote from: skypurr
The white circular piece with a hole in the centre is the basin from a fountain.

I have a fountain - it's funny how I can't recognise some things when they are taken apart! tahra previously identified a backpack part, and not only do I have a backpack using that part, but it was on the table right in front of me when I made the photos!

Quote from: skypurr
The long yellow piece lower centre is a bicycle stand

Oh, how wonderful!  A new bicycle stand!

(How unimaginative I am; I could have thought, 'I don't know what this is, but it would make a good bicycle stand' - but no, I never thought of that.)

Quote from: Birdie
I recognise a lot... Are there still unidentified objects?

Yes... there's still about 30 of them!  I'll post them in the 'What is this???' forum.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 18:25:43 »
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)