Author Topic: LKWs  (Read 11384 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: LKWs
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2019, 01:41:39 »
To me it doesn’t look right. The tractor has only one rear axle but the trailer has three axles. To me a three axle trailer signifies the ability to haul very heavy loads but then the tractor only has one rear axle signifying the ability to haul lighter loads .

I do like how the tower crane is now extendable
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
Re: LKWs
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 00:08:42 »

Toys R Us clearance in Germany last year offered set 5026 from 2012 at a very good price. It's a different color scheme of  tractor unit with lowboy seen in set 3935 from 2000.

Comparison: besides colors, the most significant variations are some stickers, dummy signal light vs flashing light bar on top and lack of tools, caution triangle and elastic strings in new set, although it includes a nice wheel loader.

So far, I have reviewed  13 tractor units  in this thread. I will pause here until Playmobil releases new units of this kind or if I can ever get   Mega Construction Set 4084   which I'm missing.  :wave: