Author Topic: My full collection.  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: My full collection.
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 21:58:16 »
No problem, its not mine though.  ;) But it was all on one pile during my childhood, which might explain that aside from the new pirates, I only have three myself from before my recent spree. There already was a pirate ship with a full crew after all, they just werent mine.  :)

And a little steck castle too, which was used all the time. You'd be amazed at how much we managed to do with so little steck, which only further proves the greatness of that system. It's not too solid anymore but it holds just fine as long as its not moved aside or picked up.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 22:05:38 »
You and your siblings must have had a lot of fun with all that playmobil! So many different themes mixed in there, makes for all sorts of games. Sounds like you had an interesting childhood!!!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 09:32:13 »
It certainly was, playing with playmobil is where some of the best memories from my childhood come from. Many inside jokes between me and my sister originate from playing with it.  :)

Offline Skywalker

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 20:20:21 »
aaaaaahhhh : the new pics of the old playmos are like a time travel..i had a lot of those. wonderful thx !

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 20:50:15 »
I also have this ship from my childhood.It was my favorite.and i also have a favorite (non captain) pirate.I used to call him Vailo (from Crimson Pirate movie).Love your collection!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 08:32:38 »
Thanks! the castle and the pirate ship where played with very much. One time we even managed to make two pirate crews, one in the castle and one on the ship.
We made as many pirates as possible with what was available. Officially there where just 13 pirates in total, but I believe we managed to at least double that by using medieval figures and some cowboys in the right way, mixing and matching apparel.