Author Topic: Stone age - parts list  (Read 6536 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Stone age - parts list
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 17:21:56 »
I'm drawing up the inventories now - the numbers are correct, it's just that the descriptions are inconsistent. I've gone with "Pouch for belt". The one in 5103 one just happens to have a flint blade in it.

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 17:59:48 »
I'm drawing up the inventories now - the numbers are correct, it's just that the descriptions are inconsistent. I've gone with "Pouch for belt". The one in 5103 one just happens to have a flint blade in it.

No, the flint is part of that other set, is not part of the thing that goes in the belt.. of that I'm sure ;)

EDIT: ok, not THAT OLD. Heather is right - part numbers are correct, and the correct "description" is "Belt piece (to hold flint)"

(Sylvia, can you edit that here and in the PROCESS? Thanks)

Sorry for the confusion. I checked the numbers, not the names :(

(Pizza here, gotta go - Portugal plays an important game with Denmark now!)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 18:06:09 by tahra »

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 18:08:11 »
Right, yes; the flint is part of 30 51 9370.  It's just shown being put in the pouch, to show that it fits.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 19:11:45 »
Right, yes; the flint is part of 30 51 9370.  It's just shown being put in the pouch, to show that it fits.

Yep, though IMO, it looks a bit odd..

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 19:49:38 »

Heather is right - part numbers are correct, and the correct "description" is "Belt piece (to hold flint)"

(Sylvia, can you edit that here and in the PROCESS? Thanks)

Hope I've done it right!  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 20:17:08 »
Hope I've done it right!  :)

Perfect, thanks - sorry for the confusion.

We lost. We didn't play. We were lucky it was 2 and not 5. Gods. Tomorrow, no football talk here. There goes a golden chance for our (dis)government to peacefully announce more things to ruin everyone. On the plus side, pizza was good.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 02:18:27 »
sorry for causing a flurry of posts like ants scurrying to repair a hole in the wall :P thats PF efficiency! :love:

thanks everyone!
and Tahra,
your initial post with a 'shortlisted-list' shows how well you know us customisers
....I hope PM inventory-quantity-management staff can read customisers/collecter' minds too so that we do not deprive kids needing to replace these few  parts later :P

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 07:37:39 »
sorry for causing a flurry of posts like ants scurrying to repair a hole in the wall :P thats PF efficiency! :love:

thanks everyone!
and Tahra,
your initial post with a 'shortlisted-list' shows how well you know us customisers
....I hope PM inventory-quantity-management staff can read customisers/collecter' minds too so that we do not deprive kids needing to replace these few  parts later :P

Well, if people want the "big part" of the set, they'll buy the freakin set, right? We'll need extra klickys to fill in the ranks... and there's really no smaller set we could buy repeats of for that purpose... (Who THINKS of these things in playmobil?! Each day I'm MORE convinced they don't like money.)

Most kids who break or lose those parts in the first place won't mind or care about it anyways.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 09:31:53 »
maybe someone will want to build a herd of mammoths :P

and Tahra, I assume the flint's neck(for holding/inserting into the carrier) is too fat to be inserted into the spear handles? (and assuming the necks of the spear's flint is narrower) meaning I cant swop the flint head with the flint-spearhead on the handles? they look almost the same from afar but they must be different sizes for PM to make 2 different moulds.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:13 »
maybe someone will want to build a herd of mammoths :P

and Tahra, I assume the flint's neck(for holding/inserting into the carrier) is too fat to be inserted into the spear handles? (and assuming the necks of the spear's flint is narrower) meaning I cant swop the flint head with the flint-spearhead on the handles? they look almost the same from afar but they must be different sizes for PM to make 2 different moulds.

As for the mammoths, I believe it would be cheaper to but the big/little set than to order... (though I'd love to get a second brown one...)

I'll have to check that with the flint - the "head" is different than the spears... it's bigger. But I think the "handles" are all alike, since they can hold the spearheads too...

Something else to do on the weekend.. if I remember  :-[