Creative > Story-Telling

New Playmobil short movies series

(1/18) > >>

PlayM:
We create Stop Motion short Movies, using Playmobil toys. :brownhair: :blackhair: :klickygrin:
Medieval tales and stories with knights, wizards, castles, magic and dragons!  :viking: :knight:
We try our best, Check out our channel !!  :love: :love:

Let me know in the comments what parts of the film did you like or what changes do you suggest!!  ::)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8VxV5tu77c

tahra:
I will repeat what I said before ;)

That was great - best part was the Viking ducking the blow (and we KNOW they don't move that way - awesome posing) and him petting Arcadia :love: in the end.

The main problem for me was the wizard's beard out of place - I admit I have issues with that, normally - and it's kind of unavoidable.... long bearded klickys can't move much.

PlayM:

--- Quote from: tahra on September 16, 2020, 14:07:33 ---I will repeat what I said before ;)

That was great - best part was the Viking ducking the blow (and we KNOW they don't move that way - awesome posing) and him petting Arcadia :love: in the end.

The main problem for me was the wizard's beard out of place - I admit I have issues with that, normally - and it's kind of unavoidable.... long bearded klickys can't move much.

--- End quote ---

thank you for your comment i appreciate it!!  :) :)

JLMatterer:
I posted about your YouTube channel on my Facebook news page; I hope it brings you some subscribers.

Playmobil In The News

PlayM:

--- Quote from: JLMatterer on September 16, 2020, 18:48:33 ---I posted about your YouTube channel on my Facebook news page; I hope it brings you some subscribers.

Playmobil In The News

--- End quote ---

Thank you very very much!!! You are the best!!!  :love: :love: :love:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version