Author Topic: Some bad news about Krull's Jousting Tournament  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Some bad news about Krull's Jousting Tournament
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 16:54:45 »
@pynedor: to join, you basically need to say you want in! Then choose your champion!

Thanks!

Giorginetto - when you (or anyone else) have your tournaments, do you draw upon your own collections to make a "clone" of the participants' champions or do they send the real ones to you?
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 17:18:42 »
Thanks!

Giorginetto - when you (or anyone else) have your tournaments, do you draw upon your own collections to make a "clone" of the participants' champions or do they send the real ones to you?

Both i believe... isnt that right chaps ?? My custom knights in the second tournament were sent by mail and i think that is the best and fair way to those who set a tournament ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 06:21:38 »
I would like more information on these tournaments.  Details on how it is organized, rules used, etc..  Where have they been played.

-- Donmobil

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 07:52:34 »
I am sure you have found the info on these wonderful tournaments. Hopefully i will organise one too , but with baby and work load these days i dont even have time to visit my playmodens !!!  :(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 19:31:00 »
I have read the rules on the Winterhaven reports.  Gut how are the resualts worked out?

I see the die rolls determine who hit and where, but does the story teller makes up a bit of story telling and placing of the mounted knights to represent the text?
-- Donmobil