Author Topic: Some bad news about Krull's Jousting Tournament  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Some bad news about Krull's Jousting Tournament
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:54:45 »
Hello all

I am afraid i have some bad news. The originally planned jousting tournament at Krull is highly unlikely to happen in June or during 2012 due to a number of obligations and limited available time. I would normally start the related commonications but it seems right now impossible for 2012 . Fingers crossed will happen in 2013 as its a dream of mine to host such a tournament at Krull and it will happen eventually...... 

My apologies to all ....  :( :( :(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Some bad news about Krull's Jousting Tournament
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 14:50:11 »
I'm sorry to hear that project's on hold at the moment, George! However I will be anxiously waiting for it to start when you find the time, & things settle down for you!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 15:14:38 »
It's disappointing, George, bit it's better to delay than try and do something you can't give the attention you want to.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 18:56:59 »
It's a big undertaking George, and far better you are able to give it your full attention. I suspect we will all still be here when it eventually happens.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 00:55:28 »
How often are these tournaments held? I've read about two of them on the forum, and I've seen your pages on yours, Tiermann.

Also, what needs to be done to enter? These seem really cool. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 12:19:32 »
Sorry to hear there will be no Krull tournament. I'm thinking hard about holding a Jousting Tournament in the Northern territory of Melnibone beside Krull. It would only be a 16 slot tournament though. I think I could pull it off but it wouldn't be as elaborate as Tiermans or Gis's tournaments. I don't have the customs and banners as the others. I can however get the Knights as close in appearance as I can.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 12:30:45 »
I am sorry i dissapoint all  :( :( :( :( :( :( . I have to stress though there wil be a Krull Jousting tournament hopefully in late 2012 or early 2013, thats the plan. and i plan to make a very big tournament with hundreds of spectators  ( and lots and lots of black lion guards  :lol: ) and as many partucipating knights as before at least . The previous two tournaments have set some exceptional hight standards and its going to be very difficult to approach these standards. I am hoping also  , something me and Panos have discussed - that Sir Wolf will give me a hand to all this- if he can of course-

When there will be a jousting tournament in Krull there will ALSO be a pre- tournament where the knights of Krull including General SIr Angar and Arngeir the Viking will joust one another to deternine the two participants to the tournament !!! The general and the vikign dont get a free ticket to the tournament you know  :lol: :lol:. So the plan will be to have a much smaller pre tournament with Krullian Knights  only jousting  each other for the two slots in the World Jousting Tournament.... and there will another trophee for these two winners too  something that will be totally unexpected and probably a surprise to most......  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just cant wait to set all this up ... !!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 12:31:44 »
That surely is bad news, but, as Gordon said, better postpone and make something really good later!
@pynedor: to join, you basically need to say you want in! Then choose your champion!
@elric: I did provide some stuff for Gis' and Tiermann's tournament, including the banners for Tiermann's. Most of the custom knights made it physically there when the organisers didn't have the parts to make them. My Christopher knight enjoyed both trips to the Netherlands and Oregon! :lol:
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 12:48:50 »
Its better to postpone the even fro later when you will have more time. And yes, of course I'll be there to help  ;D ;D ;D I'll bring my 300 Lion Guards too  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 13:33:57 »
I'll bring my 300 Lion Guards too  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please do !!! Security is paramount and i doubt my guards will suffice to maintain order with all the drunken crowd and the Krull Ale everywhere !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: