General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

Group B

<< < (2/2)

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: Rasputin on March 07, 2024, 03:23:42 ---I’m ok if they made plain cars with non-name brand decals that the customer put on. Anybody at that point can source official brand decals and decorate the cars themselves.

Isn’t Herbie a trademarked car . Since the Bug is already made, a paint job and some decals is all that’s needed

--- End quote ---
It's Disney and yes, converting would be reasonably simple for people who know how. It just occurred to me that it's an older licence which had a big enough following to produce four sequels so it seemed like something they might do - maybe it was/is on their list of potentials.

The prototype 'James Bond' car Chitty Chitty Bangbang would also make a great model.

GrahamB:

--- Quote from: Klickteryx on March 07, 2024, 03:34:20 ---The prototype 'James Bond' car Chitty Chitty Bangbang would also make a great model.

--- End quote ---

I've never thought of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a precursor of the Aston Martin DB5!

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: GrahamB on March 07, 2024, 09:29:51 ---I've never thought of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a precursor of the Aston Martin DB5!

--- End quote ---
I only recently found out that Ian Fleming wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Actually James Bond is the older story.

GrahamB:
Ah yes, of course! That's the link, not the cars. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version