Author Topic: Instructions for supermarket 3200  (Read 13605 times)

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Instructions for supermarket 3200
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 16:39:03 »
I've got that set in storage, & if no one else has the instructions more readily available, I will gladly find them & email a copy to you!
Hi Bill  :wave: Thank you I am glad for the help
 I'm Not So Good at system X  8} as I am with steck 
Pingo
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline pingo

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 16:51:57 »
Hi
I never used the instructions and set up the 3 supermarkets in a custom way. It has a supermarket then a bakery, a meat market, a fast food shop w/bathrooms and then the toy shop upstairs
Hi Rasputin
As I explain Bill I am not super too system X  :-[ for me the instructions is the key to system X  ;D
I is a super supermarket you haw :clap:

Pingo
I'm just not into baby blue cars

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 17:14:35 »
Hi Rasputin
As I explain Bill I am not super too system X  :-[ for me the instructions is the key to system X  ;D
I is a super supermarket you haw :clap:

Pingo

Hi Pingo

It was a bit of a challenge for me to get used to it. I did not like it at all when I first started collecting it but as soon as I embraced its holiness I found it to be quite fun. It takes time to understand its limitations and dimensions but if you keep at it you might just grow to appreciate the fascinating things you can create.

Great toyshop Ras! I didn't think much of the microsets, but they do provide some nice props for this sort of layout. I wonder if there are more planned or if they are considered a failed experiment?

HI Martin

They seem to be in the later category. They never even released the second round in the US.  There were some neat parts I really still want but will have to peace-meal them out of sets that have them included as house toys. I can DS them someday if they get that place organized.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 18:38:02 »

I never used the instructions and set up the 3 supermarkets in a custom way. It has a supermarket then a bakery, a meat market, a fast food shop w/bathrooms and then the toy shop upstairs.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

WOW ...  :wow:

That's a GREAT supermarket, Ras ...  :clap: :clap: :clap:

And, I'm sure you already knew that I would like the TOY SHOP the best ...  ;D

Thanks, Pingo, for starting this topic!

All the best,
Richard

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 05:36:01 »
wow!!!
all of you never cease to amaze me as to the depth of your collections and the effort you put into them.  standing up all of those packages and bottles.  whew!!!  thank you for sharing the photos.
kaethe

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 07:14:32 »
Ras, your supermarket is incredible!   :wow:  Arranging all those little pieces must have been the hardest part.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 13:53:25 »
Hi Pingo,
PM me your email address & I'll send you a copy!
Best wishes,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 17:02:35 »
That's a great supermarket Ras - love the boy trying to climb out of the trolley - takes me back a few years   ;D  The toy shop is fantastic,  :love: it's given me an idea for when we do our Playmo display in the village hall.  I was trying to think of some extra shops to make, besides the usual ones we already have.

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 02:09:38 »
It is always interesting to me to see other people's arrangements of sets and themes I didn't think I was interested in only to feel that spark of interest that starts you thinking "Oh no! Not another theme to get tangled up with!  :o" That toy shop with the hanging cars is fabulous, thanks for the photos Rasputin!  :wave:

Gepetto

Offline Ronastoo

• Playmo Lover
  • MamaDragon
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 12:31:25 »

They seem to be in the later category. They never even released the second round in the US.

But they did, Ras.  They just weren't available very long on the Playmobil website.  (I wish that my Delivery Note had a shipping date on it but for some reason none of them do and I never bothered to request the actual receipt.)  As you can see, I only ordered three of them and less than a week later when I returned to the website to place another order they were no longer available.  I had to order the fourth set from a different online toy store so that I would have them all.

And to try to get this thread somewhat back on topic   :D.... did anyone send the plans to Pingo?
Rona MamaDragon