Author Topic: Santa Castle  (Read 14805 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Santa Castle
« on: December 19, 2005, 04:20:47 »
Hi, here are a few pictures of my Santa Castle. More detail to come hopefully over the week. Need a closeup of Rudolph. :)

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
Re: Santa Castle
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:11 »
I LOVE the hats and scarves on the dragon and t-rex  :P

What are you using for snow?

I'm making a 'Santa's Castle' for the little guy, too, but I won't be able to unveil until after Christmas.
"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 05:30:39 »
The ground is a piece of white fleece fabric I bought at the fabric store. The rest is some of that Christmas snow stuff you get in a bag - from the fabric store too. I went to Joanns Fabrics - if you should have one there.

I will do some closeups later this week. Assuming I don't fall asleep as soon as I get home from work. The busiest week of the year coming up.

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:36:52 »
Thanks for sharing

I would like to know more about the rudolfosaurus rex.

M

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 08:19:00 »
That's great, Tim.  I was going to ask about the snow, too.

I like the castle layout and the snow effect on the roofs, but the details I like best are the runway lights and the little fellow waiting to clear Santa for takeoff.  I don't recognise him, so if you'd include him in your closeups I'd be grateful.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 10:00:03 »
The Red House looks perfect in a Santa-Scape! Very clever Tim...and very fun! :D
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 10:17:50 »
The Red House looks perfect in a Santa-Scape! Very clever Tim...and very fun! :D

Yes, the red house!  It fits in so perfectly it never struck me as something which shouldn't be there, as it were.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Serenity

• Playmo Lover
  • just call me Mal
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 15:42:22 »
 :lol: The red house was the first thing I noticed (after the dragon and the t-rex) ... I've been coveting one, and seeing it in Tim's pic made me want one even more.  I guess I'll just have to be patient.  I've been wanting more reindeer too.

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 17:55:56 »
I just love the hat and hair on the red dragon, great fun to look at. You have created a very nice wintery scene, great pics.

Garry.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 22:10:34 »
I can see Rudolph's nose from here! :D

Very nice set up Tim. <*)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: