Author Topic: A Playmobil Porsche 911  (Read 21186 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: A Playmobil Porsche 911
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 12:27:02 »
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline PlaymoMan

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 00:56:12 »
Oh, I absolutely love this idea! Since the Herpa BMW Z4 is rare, I'd definitely appreciate another opportunity to get a licensed Playmo vehicle. Good luck with the email. :)
Life's essentials: food, water, shelter and at least one klicky.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 08:58:14 »
The Herpa Man truck with Playmobil advertisement on it yuou mean probably  ;)

http://www.wir-lieben-modelle.de/154710-Herpa-MAN-TGX-XXL-Gardinenplanen-Sattelzug-Playmobil

No, I meant on playmoscale.. though I'd love this one too..

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 18:32:00 »
I spoke to Playmobil Greece today and my proposal will be put forward but i was told not to have any  hope as playmobil's policy is totally against licensed products ....  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2012, 13:56:00 »
I thought the herpa car only came with a klicky but geobra had nothing to do with the manufacturing or distribution. It was a clever trick to keep out of the licensing b.s.

Mr b is to smart of a business man to share with anyone giving him total controll of his creation AKA playmobil

I thought members thought the new white sports car looked like a Porsche ?

Around here the 911 is very common so I prefer the unique gullwing Benz.

Now if geobra made the classic 959 group B, or the super quatro coupe . Now there is a sports car with 1000 HP.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 07:32:31 »
Now if geobra made the classic 959 group B, or the super quatro coupe . Now there is a sports car with 1000 HP.

959 is a lovely car but not that many people know it. The 911 is the most iconic sports car in the world as it has been around since 1964 and i think it woukd make sense to make it.

Actually not that long ago I sent an email to Geobra about my suggestion / idea along with my arguments for it.  :) :) :) :)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 15:01:31 »
Counting the days .....  ;D

I wonder if the emails I sent have  anything to do with that lovely red 991 that is coming out soon ..... even slightly ....  :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2014, 14:46:21 »
Counting the days .....  ;D

I wonder if the emails I sent have  anything to do with that lovely red 991 that is coming out soon ..... even slightly ....  :)

Yes George, your insatiable appetite for a 911 is why we have one. Now if geobra will only make you a Nuremberg guard the balance of the world would be restored.  :xmascheer:

It is fun to think how our suggestions might influence them though. I have plenty of examples how this happens to many members., even myself  :-[

Keep those ideas and request flowing  :sleigh:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2014, 07:18:30 »
I've been throwing most suggestions I made here at the brainstorming board on the PCC suggestion thread, let's hope it pays off.   :crossed:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2014, 10:35:56 »
Yes George, your insatiable appetite for a 911 is why we have one. Now if geobra will only make you a Nuremberg guard the balance of the world would be restored.  :xmascheer:

:xmascheer: :xmascheer: :xmascheer:

Here is to the Nuremberg  Guard comeback. I can then replace all my black lion guards with nuremberg guards, use the lion guards as arrow fodder and have a proper nuremberg guard army in the castle/ city of Krull !!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: