Author Topic: Dismantling Swimsuit Klickys  (Read 73559 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Dismantling Swimsuit Klickys
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2015, 19:31:11 »
There's a few athletes in socks. And a lot of fairies, especially the ones who came with a horse.

Most speedos are either barefoot or in their socks, I think. I have NO IDEA who thought of that.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2015, 22:03:25 »
They need to do one in caligae (Roman sandals) so we can have proper gladiators.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2015, 16:33:21 »
They need to do one in caligae (Roman sandals) so we can have proper gladiators.

Well, that SHOULD be a DUH. But no...

And Salamander, you won't believe this. I got all my speedo legs out. Lined them up. Took pics.

Got home, checked the pics. I forgot the indian legs ones. I can't freaking believe it. The ones you were truly interested in.  :doh: :wall:  I blame my advanced age.

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2015, 17:10:13 »
Oh thank you so much! I'd still love to see the rest!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2015, 17:55:07 »
Ok, I'm REALLY OLD. Looking at the pics, I thought I had forgotten the 3rd one. There is no 3rd. I put them in two.

Not a full list, just looked in the pop-speedo-containers.

As you can see, not a great deal of variety. Most have either naked legs, or socks (what a STUPID STUPID idea)... There are also those odd looking large skirts.

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2015, 20:56:11 »
Wow, that's a lot! Thanks so much for going to the trouble of doing that, that really helps me out.  And the good news is it confirms that my best bet is using the black ones with pink shoes and painting the shoes, and as I already own those legs, I'm good to go! Thanks again!  ;D

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2015, 09:00:06 »
Thanks so much for the pictures, this is a customizers dream  :)

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2015, 16:12:10 »
Well I went to do the big swimsuit dismantling, and was looking over tahra's pictures when it struck me that the legs I was going to use (black with pink shoes), are feminine compared to some of the other legs. I hadn't even really noticed the difference!

So now I'm back to finding legs again.  I have the Aladdin guy, but those ones have the 'fringe' on them.  Can you tell me what the first picture, bottom row, right side legs originally came from, and whether they also have the fringe?  I'm going to be painting them, so I'm not worried about the colour, but I could do with some help sourcing what klickies they originated with. Thanks!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2015, 18:58:12 »
Well I went to do the big swimsuit dismantling, and was looking over tahra's pictures when it struck me that the legs I was going to use (black with pink shoes), are feminine compared to some of the other legs. I hadn't even really noticed the difference!

Not sure about that.. The legs are all the same.

So now I'm back to finding legs again.  I have the Aladdin guy, but those ones have the 'fringe' on them.  Can you tell me what the first picture, bottom row, right side legs originally came from, and whether they also have the fringe?  I'm going to be painting them, so I'm not worried about the colour, but I could do with some help sourcing what klickies they originated with. Thanks!

Those are all indian legs, all have the fringe...

I assume they are from the indian sets - apart from those, I THINK only that "alladin guy" had them (completely off!).. 

Depending on which ones you are after, I may be able to help. I know not all were "repeats"... but not sure which ones... Anyways, feel free to let me know - no harm is checking, right?

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2015, 19:06:39 »
Not sure about that.. The legs are all the same.

I guess they look more like pants than the female ones that looked like leggings in comparison, even with the shoes. Maybe I'm just being thrown by the "wideness" of the indian legs and it's making the other ones look too slender.

Quote from: tahra
Those are all indian legs, all have the fringe...

I assume they are from the indian sets - apart from those, I THINK only that "alladin guy" had them (completely off!).. 

Depending on which ones you are after, I may be able to help. I know not all were "repeats"... but not sure which ones... Anyways, feel free to let me know - no harm is checking, right?

Thanks so much. If they all have fringe, they won't be quite right. Maybe I'll try putting the black legs on and see if they look ok with speedo dad's ever so slightly muscular torso.

Thanks for all the help!