Skater with printed face
4 (3.6%)
Skater with classic face
23 (20.7%)
I like them all
4 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: March 28, 2012, 21:18:59

Author Topic: The new faces  (Read 8876 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: The new faces
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 11:40:55 »
..... perhaps there should be the option also ' I dont like any of these new faces '

I think playmobil should only have the classic happy smile and nothing else. This vew may also be shared by others here and  i think it would be nice to see that option in that vote ( if possible of course and if its creator agrees of course )

:) :) :) :) :)

well, I didn't put that option because as you can vote for 4 options you can vote for all classic faces and that's the same.

Also... I didn't put the option "I hated them all" cause I don't think anyone here, in their right mind, hates the classic smily face  :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 13:00:13 »
Also... I didn't put the option "I hated them all" cause I don't think anyone here, in their right mind, hates the classic smily face  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 22:38:23 »

I think playmobil should only have the classic happy smile and nothing else. This vew may also be shared by others here and  i think it would be nice to see that option in that vote ( if possible of course and if its creator agrees of course )

:) :) :) :) :)

no mustaches, and makeup too?  :-\ :-\
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 08:47:08 »

I used to hate those... Most of our older guys were all shaved.... Back then, we didn't have a bunch of each (except the feds, of course)..

Now I like variety (hate to see a "force" in uniform faces/hair)...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 10:14:59 »

Everyone is entitiled to his/her own opinion . One great this about this forum is that within the rules we are free to express our views and some of us , like me are hardcore when it comes to such things. I think the beard was enough if you ask me , the unshaved, angry , vampire, red eyes, strange smiles etc faces are all wrong and nothing should ever replace the classic smiley .  but that is my opinion and this post is about voting about something else so i will stop here  0) 0) 0)

I voted for the classic smiles for all the klickies  btw  ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 20:48:26 »
I like all of the faces as they look in these photo but, when I've seen the new faces in other photos I wasn't at all keen on them so I'm wary heredefiantely prefer a classic face  :) 

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 23:56:52 »
I think the beard was enough if you ask me , the unshaved, angry , vampire, red eyes, strange smiles etc faces are all wrong and nothing should ever replace the classic smiley .
I didn't know you thought that. So none of the denizens of Krull are unshaven? :o
~Pynedor~

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 07:13:08 »
I didn't know you thought that. So none of the denizens of Krull are unshaven? :o

Absolutely !!!!

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 11:51:25 »
Absolutely !!!!

bearded ladies too?  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 16:52:46 »
I just looked at some of your threads, and even Emperor Iseroth has a beard! :lol: I guess they either have a seemingly long one or none at all... I think the unshaven face is far better than some of these ones though!
~Pynedor~