Author Topic: 4320 RCmodule ... combined with 4821 fire engine  (Read 7457 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 4320 RCmodule ... combined with 4821 fire engine
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 18:54:50 »
Thank you, Panos, for a very informative and entertaining review.  I see that you have made the mistakes that I would have made, such as fitting one part on wrong way round, so it will be easier for me when I try.  Not having driven an RC vehicle before, I wonder how I'll manage.   ??? ??? ???
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2010, 19:22:43 »
Thank you, Panos, for a very informative and entertaining review.  I see that you have made the mistakes that I would have made, such as fitting one part on wrong way round, so it will be easier for me when I try.  Not having driven an RC vehicle before, I wonder how I'll manage.   ??? ??? ???

Needs a lot of practice Gordon!! Lots and lots of practice!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't worry you will not need a driving licence!!!

Glad you enjoyed the review!!!  :) :) :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2010, 19:23:18 »
Fun review, thanks! I've never had any of the remote controls. It looks like a lot of fun though.

It really is Tim!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2010, 19:31:55 »
I see you had Isis to help you.   :)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2010, 19:42:55 »
I see you had Isis to help you.   :)

Yes she is always helping when new playmobil arrives at home!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 19:51:36 »
Yes she is always helping when new playmobil arrives at home!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

My previous cat, Boots, was a great supervisor (although this was before Playmobil days).  When gardening, every hole I dug had to be inspected.  Fluff shows no interest in what I'm doing but insists I show interest in what has happened outside.  If another cat has been in the garden, I have to follow him round while he inspects it's been!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 20:11:06 »
My previous cat, Boots, was a great supervisor (although this was before Playmobil days).  When gardening, every hole I dug had to be inspected.  Fluff shows no interest in what I'm doing but insists I show interest in what has happened outside.  If another cat has been in the garden, I have to follow him round while he inspects it's been!

That sounds like so much fun!! Inspection is the greatest part!!! They are a great company to keep!!!
No gardens in Thessaloniki I'm afraid, only in the subburbs, and even there things have become bad, lots of apartment blocks... I once took Isis to my parent's summer house and she was not very keen of going out in the garden...she preferred staying indoors and looking at the sea behind the window...She did inspect the house thoughroughly thought!!!

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 20:19:41 »
A Wonderful review Panos, I loved the way the firefighters helped. :wow: :clap: :wow:
Liked the video too. - however I wondered .... do you still have a castle or is it in ruins  :lol: :lol: :lol:
It does look great fun!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 20:22:27 »
I once took Isis to my parent's summer house and she was not very keen of going out in the garden...she preferred staying indoors and looking at the sea behind the window...
My cats, especially Skypurr like to come on the beach when we take Mitzie out... I do get some strange looks from holidaymakers when I go out accompanied by a dog and two cats  :lol: :lol:

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 20:41:02 »
A Wonderful review Panos, I loved the way the firefighters helped. :wow: :clap: :wow:
Liked the video too. - however I wondered .... do you still have a castle or is it in ruins  :lol: :lol: :lol:
It does look great fun!

Elaine

I did have to make a few changes at the castle after that  :lol: :lol: :lol: But it certainly was great fun!!!
Glad you enjoyed the review Elaine!!!