Author Topic: Set 5480 Asian Smaller Dragon Castle  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Set 5480 Asian Smaller Dragon Castle
« on: November 27, 2013, 18:12:55 »
I bought this set on sale for $72, normal price was $90. I wanted this set because I thought the small dragon w/out arms would be cool looking. My brothers got the dragon sets that I wanted so I decided to get the Green team Asian Castle

box

When I was building I was so excited I forgot to put in some floor parts. My dad had to use tools to get it apart. He was nervous about breaking it. It went together easily but all the parts only go together one way.

parts

I really like the caste but the front door does not seem to have a way to stay open. I had to hook the chains on the decorative silver roof finals. I could not figure out were to put the included ladder.

Castle

I like their body armor and helmets.

Klickies

I was surprised at the size of the smaller dragon. He is the same size as a klicky.

Dragon

Fight

This review was done by Rasputin son #1
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
Re: Set 5480 Asian Smaller Dragon Castle
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 21:30:50 »
Ah, Honourable Son #1, how sturdy is the castle once it is built?

The walls do not look as thin as the ones for the Lighthouse.  Not as thin at all.  I do not have the newest castles but this does look like that, quite a bit.

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 21:54:53 »
Another good review looks like a decent enough set the Castle looks good and the armour ahs to be one of my favourites I've seen from this series very cool design and colours, the small dragon is cute  :love: 

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 00:55:24 »
That little wyvern is a lot smaller than the others have been. A dragon without arms is called a Wyvern by the way. :) The light feature looks pretty cool, and I lik ethe klickies and dragon/wyverns.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:21:40 »
Thanks for the review!

I'm not fond of this "system Y" things, so we plan to get the dragon (or wyvern ;) ) lose...  I do like that light up dragonish thing... Very nice.

Offline Donmobil

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:23:27 »
I really like this theme, I plan on getting a few of each Dragon, but mostly the Asian Klickies.  The Castle sets are beautiful.

-- Donmobil

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:47:36 »
Thanks for the review Ras.

Well, one more theme only with castles. How many castles have we, to buy? And is this a new system? I would like to see a house from this theme but probably I'm dreaming. :lol: The figures are very nice, I like them!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 16:09:13 »
It looks nice, what does it look like from the back though?

Not really my kind of theme, but I'm always curious.  :)