General > Report & Review

Playmobil 71604 50th Anniversary Knight

<< < (2/5) > >>

StJohn:

--- Quote from: tahra on March 22, 2024, 07:36:47 ---Unfortunately, I SERIOUSLY doubt that crossed anyone's mind there...

--- End quote ---

It's a celebration of past glory, so I do believe that somebody consciously put it together like this.

--- Quote from: Tiermann on March 22, 2024, 02:33:10 ---It's the first jousting knight they have done in years.

--- End quote ---

I suspect it's also going to be their last, ever :(

GrahamB:
Great review, StJohn. I didn't know about the real gold on the original Knight.

The guy in our local toyshop (a rare beast (the shop, not the guy) because it actually stocks PM!) told us this Knight is the same as those from the very start of Playmobil. I didn't have the heart to tell him it copies something from just 20 years ago (25 years for the horse and its curtains) ! I do wish geobra would release some of those pastel-coloured figures from 1974!

Macruran:
Yeah you'd think they'd do a pack of the original Indian, knight and construction worker, but in gold or something  :indian: :knight: :builder:

tahra:

--- Quote from: Macruran on March 22, 2024, 12:43:57 ---Yeah you'd think they'd do a pack of the original Indian, knight and construction worker, but in gold or something  :indian: :knight: :builder:

--- End quote ---

:love:

Klickteryx:

--- Quote from: Macruran on March 22, 2024, 12:43:57 ---Yeah you'd think they'd do a pack of the original Indian, knight and construction worker, but in gold or something  :indian: :knight: :builder:

--- End quote ---
They did do a recent set with an indian, a construction worker and an armed guy with helmet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version