Author Topic: Could not resist today...  (Read 8331 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Could not resist today...
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 21:31:56 »
Just opened the tape measure, and my goodness, that is big for just one Klickie - it must look most impressive! 8-)

Thanks Panos! :)9

You're welcome Damo!!

That is why i said ''the beasty is riding the klicky'' .....  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 00:06:55 »
i think i'am too bad with the new playmo this is very well disighned it's on my list a lot of times i've held it in my hand on the toy shops but i never bought it i'll buy a few of them i'ts a nice toy
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 02:41:55 »
That looks very nice but thanks to Damo I realize it is just too big (for now). Thank you for the photos. :wave:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 03:33:17 »
Just a thought...
How mobile are the heads?
And do the necks move much???
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 05:33:21 »
Just a thought...
How mobile are the heads?
And do the necks move much???

I'll get a few more pictures to answer that, but it will be very late this evening....

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 05:34:35 »
That looks very nice but thanks to Damo I realize it is just too big (for now). Thank you for the photos. :wave:

Yes it is quite amazing how many questions one can think of when seeing pictures with so few details.... Thanks for all the questions!!!

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 07:50:58 »
I saw this set on sale some weeks ago and resisted to buy it. It really gives a nice monster, though.  ::)

Thanks for the nice review, Wolf Knight. I also would be interested in moving head pictures... How many degrees of freedom do we have, where must the hero approach to fight the beast?  :D

One comment though... I do not think that the ghost pirate is happy sitting behind the neck...another misdirected print of the box...the neck is so tall and the klicky so short and I am sure that he cannot see a thing behind that neck...definately the beast is riding the pirate...

Hmm, they do see with magic. because they are dead they can walk through walls, and I do not think someone would walk through walls without being able to see through walls. Thus, I expect they (the ghost pirates) can also see through the neck of a monster...  :yup:

best,
socrates

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 09:33:42 »
I saw this set on sale some weeks ago and resisted to buy it. It really gives a nice monster, though.  ::)

Thanks for the nice review, Wolf Knight. I also would be interested in moving head pictures... How many degrees of freedom do we have, where must the hero approach to fight the beast?  :D

Hmm, they do see with magic. because they are dead they can walk through walls, and I do not think someone would walk through walls without being able to see through walls. Thus, I expect they (the ghost pirates) can also see through the neck of a monster...  :yup:

best,
socrates

good points on the ghost!!! I'll take those photos later tonight to show you head movement!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 20:44:46 »
Ok so here are the photos I promised you guys...

There are two articulation points on each head/neck...one at the base of each neck and one at the base of each head...The can all turn 360 degrees...but the shape of the neck limits the head movement...

« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 17:30:04 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2010, 17:18:02 »
Awesome , aweosome , awesome !!! i really like it and will be getting one on the 20th, will do some serious shopping on that day !!!! I have the nessie one from viking but this one bigger and nastier and will fit in nicely in the sea part of my mediaval/ viking sets !!!! Sir wolf you are infuencing us buying sets, playmobil should give you a discount for that  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: