Author Topic: 6817 deer family and 6818 bee keeper  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
6817 deer family and 6818 bee keeper
« on: January 03, 2016, 17:53:21 »
Yesterday I also bought wo must-haves, because of the exciting new items in them: Bambi, the berch tree and the bee-hive!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: 6817 deer family and 6818 bee keeper
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 17:54:35 »

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 17:56:06 »
I like the fact that they made the bee keeper a woman  :)

I'm very happy with these two sets!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 18:06:07 »
Thanks for the pics...

I want those too, but predictably they weren't in stock when I made my order  :hissyfit:

We want to make a male friend for the beekeeper :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 19:09:25 »
While the deer are great, I must say I really love that bee keeper.  :)

It adds something completely new to the playmobil world and I could see this adding a lot of playvalue as well as something nice for diorama's.

Can count on it that many kids will have their playmobil bears try to steal that honey.  :lol:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 20:02:39 »
Both must haves for me. The bee keeper is something you need at least three of I think, or at least I do.
The butterflies look the same as the old ones, but they've given them new numbers for some reason. Are they the same or have they changed the plastic or something?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 20:18:42 »
The  beekeeper will be added to my collection as it's a nice little piece of detail in a diorama,
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Raven

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 20:27:36 »
I'm not very keen on that deer set, because it looks to me like an animal equivalent of a school biology textbook: See How We Grow.

The Beehive, though, I really like.  And all the different stickers for the whatever-they-might-be-calleds too!

Beekeeper woman is cool.  And the honey jars.  And one of those tiny green baseplates.  And is that an even smaller than the previous smallest green tree leaf piece too??!!!  I think I'll look that up on Parts.

The problem for me in thinking about buying this set is that in real life I have never seen less than six beehives together.  And to have six (or many more) of them gets a little bit too expensive.  And with too many beekeepers.
Have a good time, make life cheerful and bright, dance if you want to, sing if you can, play as long as you live and leave the world with a smile - Lemuel K. Washburn

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 20:36:34 »
Well on the plus side, the bee keeper has a nice neckpiece thats great for medieval. Yellow boots will be harder to put to use though, but she has nice hair too. So at least with many bee keepers, theres some usefull parts there.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 20:53:38 »
Well on the plus side, the bee keeper has a nice neckpiece thats great for medieval. Yellow boots will be harder to put to use though, but she has nice hair too. So at least with many bee keepers, theres some usefull parts there.

What he said  ;D

White plain female torso is VERY nice too :)

Now.. WHY couldn't she have brown boots?!  :P