Author Topic: 5637 Play Box Knight's Forge  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: 5637 Play Box Knight's Forge
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 22:02:52 »
My best guess is that they intend to release the sets in this series other than the Halloween one in Europe next year. I've noticed they have been doing that - with more US exclusives later showing up as regular sets in the catalog. Similar to what they did with the Christmas Fair set that was a store exclusive in Germany and then went to the catalog the next year and will be here in the export markets hopefully next year.

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 14:36:22 »
Thanks for the reivew. I have this set too, it is a good set.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 15:29:58 »
Here's hoping they will release it here sometimes yes.

It's just crazy that USA gets lots of medieval exclusives considering that I'd imagine the theme may be more popular in europe due to history. Would be the same if Europe would get many western exclusives. I'd imagine the western theme is most popular in the USA.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 21:16:15 »
Thanks for the review, Tiermann. There are definitely some nice pieces included, but I don't like the box forge design very much.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 00:17:32 »
I was wondering if this black carry box could be added to your market strip as a sort of modern medival tavern sort of thing. A table with seats or bench with stools and use the wooden mugs. Add a modern shoed medival bartender and a medival scantily clad waitress, since it's close to the beach  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 00:35:10 »
It probably could be. Could also be a shop selling toy weapons and related things. In my one day long term plans I want to do an amusement park that will have a castle with a joust going, and this would fit in nicely as a side booth selling souvenirs and such.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 01:04:57 »
It probably could be. Could also be a shop selling toy weapons and related things. In my one day long term plans I want to do an amusement park that will have a castle with a joust going, and this would fit in nicely as a side booth selling souvenirs and such.

Great idea, I like it. Never thought about fitting it in an amusement park dio, that is a great way and a few could be used seeing how they fit so nicely together
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 08:30:21 »
Wonderful set!! I like very much the forge and I want it!! :love:
Thanks for the great review Tim!!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!