Author Topic: An interesting obervation about 3590- Playmospace Astronauts  (Read 1780 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
I have just noticed this... only took me 30 years to notice too !!!!   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PLAYMOBIL-PLAYMO-SPACE-NEW-NR-3590-2-ASTRONAUTS-RARE-COMPLETE-/220985678107?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_146&hash=item3373c5d91b

As you can see on the original artwork on the back the astronauts body color differs from that of the space boots, space suit and helmet. The are lots of combinations on the diorama. i find that very interesting and goes to show how more ' creative' in a sense playmobil's promotions and marketing were back then

i will give it a go with my own playmospace when all my sets arrive etc  :)

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: An interesting obervation about 3590- Playmospace Astronauts
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 22:10:06 »
Yes, they do look quite varied there. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 03:20:56 »
early fi?ures advertising  :P

Do you have to take those apart to be able to change that blue/white klicky astronaut. Mine are packed away and I do not remember for sure, I thought they did?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:10:24 »
early fi?ures advertising  :P

Do you have to take those apart to be able to change that blue/white klicky astronaut. Mine are packed away and I do not remember for sure, I thought they did?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeap it only took them a few decades to do.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only the hair have to be removed to insert the torso uniform  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: