Author Topic: US Co-op Fi?ures Series 7  (Read 5816 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: US Co-op Fi?ures Series 7
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 00:17:32 »
I am also the reshipper for USA members of the Playmobil Collectors Club that purchased through the Special Sale offered by the club. Those items from the recent batch of purchases are on their way to me from Germany now.
Sysliana I will need you to send me a PM here with your shipping address. Then I will send you a total for the figures plus shipping and you can pay my PayPal account. I can also take US checks if PayPal doesn't work for you. I should have everyone else's address saved but if there have been any shipping address changes be sure to let me know!

I've opened the first box of girls and they were even sets, which is great. Hopefully the boys will be too. The girls are a great series this time, I really like them in person.

Offline MimmaBlue

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 00:26:56 »
Thanks again Tim.  ;D

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2014, 18:59:11 »
The boy boxes were even for once ,so I have complete sets for everyone. The last girl box had the equestrienne missing but an extra fairy. I will get everybody their totals Monday at the latest. Unless you want otherwise I will be holding on to Rasputin , Baron Marshall and Ronastoo until your PCC items arrive so I can ship them all together.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2014, 19:28:38 »
Sounds good to me, thanks again.
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 20:24:27 »
Sounds great Tim. Thanks for doing all this.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 20:01:25 »
They've arrived! That was really fast. :love: Now I just have to wait until Chris gets home so we can open them together.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 22:22:48 »
I got our huge box today! Kiddo was so excited. Was like Playmobil Christmas came early lol.. Less I have to buy later, I suppose. So we just spent the last like two hours putting them all together. Anyway, everything was fine, except for one little error I noticed..

Does this happen often? And it figures, with that figure I got double hair, when I needed double face. Can I just use a permanent sharpie or something to draw on eyes? lol

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 22:38:26 »
That's really unusual. I didn't get any doubles of that head, so I don't have an extra right now to send you.

Offline sysliana

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 23:04:31 »
lol its not really that big of a deal.. Im sure that particular one isnt a favorite (he LOVED the secret agent men that he got).. But are there any markers that wont rub off I can just draw some eyes on in the mean time? hehe.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 23:12:11 »
A permanent marker should do the trick, like a sharpie. Just let it dry thoroughly before you touch it, though, or it will smear. I would leave it if it were me though, I like "special" klickies.