Author Topic: Pipes in sets 4105 and 7505  (Read 3770 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Pipes in sets 4105 and 7505
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 17:21:55 »
As Ras says, this wagon and the variants of it are very useful general purpose rail wagons.  I have sox or so in various forms.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 23:51:15 »
  ??? Do the inside of the pipes have a different color than the outside? If so, they are probably discolored.

I could not look inside the pipes before because the pipes shown in first photo of this thread were not mine. I only had the lighter gray ones but I got the other two variants recently. Now, with the evidence I can confirm that there were three colors of pipes in set 4105: brown, lighter gray and gray.

No yellowed, no discoloration. They are just two different tones of gray.

In real life the difference is quite obvious. It is like make a comparison of some Playmo dolphins or sharks that do have variants in gray.

Actually, there are three box versions in Playmobil Collector's Guide 1974-2009 , 3rd edition. I wanted to make a correlation between the boxes and the pipe colors but I got a 4th box version not shown in the guide. See below. So, I just can say that two different tones of gray did exist.

No set number in box

I got brown pipes in this box.

Outline number (and the legend "tracks not included" in 6 languages)

I got light gray pipes

Outline number and no legend. Not shown in Collector's guide

I got gray pipes

Black number (and the legend "tracks not included" in 6 languages)
I do no not have this box version but it is shown in Collector's guide.

Offline Junker Jörg

• Playmo Addict
  • Hier stehe ich, ich kann auch anders.
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2016, 23:23:50 »
No yellowed, no discoloration. They are just two different tones of gray.
Maybe we just ought to keep searching so we might find the missing 48 tones accomplishing 50 shades of grey...  8-).

jj:
Lust auf Bilder? => www.klickywelt.de (mit Anmeldung)
Fancy more pics? => www.klickywelt.de (sign in to see)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2016, 18:37:43 »
Maybe we just ought to keep searching so we might find the missing 48 tones accomplishing 50 shades of grey...  8-).

jj:

Boom! Boom!   :lol:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 22:12:50 »
I just wish they would rerelease the wagon in the future. It's not easy or affordable in the states  :'( with all the stuff I have I do not think I have one of these. I stopped buying for now but it would be nice to inject more stock into the markets so I could perhaps buy some used someday  :crossed:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: