Poll

Would you like a PF Photo Contest? Would you participate?

Photo contest YES
28 (49.1%)
Photo contest NO
0 (0%)
I would participate
25 (43.9%)
I would only watch
4 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: February 12, 2011, 12:12:38

Author Topic: Playmofriends Photo Contest  (Read 14433 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Playmofriends Photo Contest
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2011, 23:47:58 »
 :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2011, 00:36:30 »
On a different forum they post the picture for all to see each month. It might draw more attention to the event if everyone see the picture at the top of the main board maybe in between the PF header and the logo
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2011, 00:42:54 »
Right. We already have some themes in mind  ;D and we want to make them interesting, but still rather vague so they could be interpreted many different ways. I don't think it will feel to restrictive, just offer a bit of a challenge.

are you sure? ;D sounds like a plan...I'll make free use of my personal interpretation then ;)

I still don't feel pumped :uhoh:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2011, 00:46:20 »
On a different forum they post the picture for all to see each month. It might draw more attention to the event if everyone see the picture at the top of the main board maybe in between the PF header and the logo

What? Put what picture where?  :eh?:
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2011, 00:52:09 »
I think what Ras is saying is put the winning pic somewhere where it's visible.  Like in between the PF font and the symbol.  Or maybe on the homepage, where the "friendship" photos are.   

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2011, 00:53:57 »
I think what Ras is saying is put the winning pic somewhere where it's visible.  Like in between the PF font and the symbol. 

Oh ok, I understand.

Or maybe on the homepage, where the "friendship" photos are.  

Funny you should say that....

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2011, 00:55:45 »
I think what Ras is saying is put the winning pic somewhere where it's visible.  Like in between the PF font and the symbol.  Or maybe on the homepage, where the "friendship" photos are.   

:shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh: :shhhh:

:toot: :toot: :toot:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2011, 00:56:11 »

I think it would be viewed much more in the first example. It would not have to be big and could even be a link to a larger version or even to the topic location
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2011, 00:57:22 »
That's a good idea. That's one we'll have to ask Sylvia about, though.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2011, 00:59:41 »
Oh ok, I understand.

Funny you should say that....

Ya but how many members go there while they are logged in . Everyone has to view the list of boards so it would get viewed all the time creating more interest in the event. I never see that friendship picture and I do not even know where it is.