Author Topic: Entreprise NCC-1701  (Read 13967 times)

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: Entreprise NCC-1701
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 20:37:24 »
I am a bit of a trekkie and I would LOVE a set like that !
Or a great set of Deep Space Nine, so it can boldly stay where it staye before!

Mark
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2021, 02:20:57 »
My money is on this being a joke name as a placeholder, in other words there's a new product coming that is not the Enterprise and since the name has yet to be determined the web guy (they are often Trekkies) put in the Enterprise just for fun. We have the Playmonumber so we can check back later.

Btw, I´m nost a trekkie either and actually I would prefer a "USS Enterprise CVA(N)-65"

They've broken every other "Playmo will never do X" rule, why not modern military too?
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 13:18:17 »
I think an "Enterprise"-class starship in Playmo-scale is almost impossible.
It would have to be enormously large not to look ridiculously small when you put a few klickies next to it.
Not to speak of fitting a crew inside.

They've broken every other "Playmo will never do X" rule, why not modern military too?

They´re already sneaking useful parts for that inside some sets for a while.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 18:52:43 »
First pictures on Instagram this morning. It's big, not really to scale but it is big enough they put the bridge in the saucer section and a little bit of engineering down below. Has all 7 primary characters. Large and clearly for the collector market. Have to wonder what the retail price will be. Set 70548 with a date on the images of September 8 2021 for launch.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2021, 18:58:24 »
First pictures on Instagram this morning. It's big, not really to scale but it is big enough they put the bridge in the saucer section and a little bit of engineering down below. Has all 7 primary characters. Large and clearly for the collector market. Have to wonder what the retail price will be. Set 70548 with a date on the images of September 8 2021 for launch.

You think those are real? With the similar box on amclicks, I thought it was fake...

It's HUMONGOUS.

I am not a trekkie. I am not a trekkie.  I am not a trekkie.  I am not a trekkie.
I don't even LIKE Star Trek. Really.
(my wallet reminds me I don't like Ghostbusters either, or Scooby, or BTTF.  ::) )

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2021, 19:15:00 »
I just can't believe it! I mean, I read the thing about the little teaser on the Spanish Playmobil website... But with the pictures, it seems accurate :o! As a huge Star Wars fan, I don't know if there's a market for a Star Trek Playmobil toy line?

I mean, the ship looks nice, but it has been released by other toy brands in a similar way.

Now, if they can make this, they can make a new Western Train, ... I mean come on! So let's hope for the BTTF train ;D
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2021, 22:54:03 »
Thanks for the heads-up. Now I need to find some pics.  :picsplz:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2021, 23:32:24 »
First pictures on Instagram this morning. It's big, not really to scale but it is big enough they put the bridge in the saucer section and a little bit of engineering down below.

Saw the pics from Amclicks (link on KW). Not 100% sure yet what to believe, as there was also a pic of a Revell box that looked very similar.
'Woody' said on KW he has other sources which confrim the release-date of 8 Sept. 21, which I was told would be exactly 55 years after the starship USS Enterprise reached it´s first frontier (the TV-screen).

Large and clearly for the collector market. Have to wonder what the retail price will be.

I guesstimate an item (starship) of such a size (plus a crew of 7 klickies) and released under license will be VERY expensive.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 23:40:02 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2021, 10:15:48 »
The Klickies in the pictures looked like basic fan customs.
I'll wait for the official announcement to get excited, though it is encouraging...

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2021, 11:31:51 »
It’s official!!! The next online shop started the preordering!!! Price: 499.99 dollars! :o :o :o

https://monkeyfishtoys.com/products/70548-playmobil-star-trek-uss-enterprise-ncc-1701

Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest