Author Topic: Evolution of bml87’s collection  (Read 46629 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Evolution of bml87’s collection
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2018, 18:22:37 »
So, with this list I ordered 3 female klickies today: Mary Shelley, Marie Curie and Florence Nightingale. I will inform you if my research was right... :sherlock: I got the confirmation already that my order has been processed (= I will get klickies, how exciting). Normally it will arrive in one week... Note that the klickies will come without accessories (unfortunately)!

:o

That would be AMAZING - many thanks for sharing - and do let us know of the result - they will have an avalanche of orders  :P

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2018, 20:44:56 »
:o

That would be AMAZING - many thanks for sharing - and do let us know of the result - they will have an avalanche of orders  :P

I thought it was worth sharing this with the collectors! I really hope my research has some results... If so, I'll try to figure out if I can find other treasures!!!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2018, 21:37:45 »
How long do we have to wait to get an answer? :love:

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2018, 22:04:41 »
How long do we have to wait to get an answer? :love:

It usualy takes 5 business days, so I would say next Tuesday or Wednesday. This is 1 of the most exciting orders I have waited for!!! If my guess was wrong, then I can only hope that the 3 klickies are from the “Altaya collection”. In that case the part numbers don’t share the same order as the collection. If they’re not from the Altaya collection, I still have a good chance to receive 3 exclusive klickies... We’ll see...
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2018, 04:25:23 »
bml87 (if I may call you that) thank you for being a true Playmosleuth!  :sherlock:  Very interesting method and if positive results are obtained I would be VERY interested in getting some of those klickies!  :yup:  Drives me up the wall how such a fantastic series is so difficult to obtain.  :wall:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Luftgaengerin

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2018, 05:42:10 »
Thank you! These are very exciting news!  :wave:
"Give me that man that is not passion’s slave" - Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2018, 07:52:32 »
That's great sleuthing, bml87! Fingers crossed!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2018, 11:03:39 »
Thank you! These are very exciting news!  :wave:

That's great sleuthing, bml87! Fingers crossed!

bml87 (if I may call you that) thank you for being a true Playmosleuth!  :sherlock:  Very interesting method and if positive results are obtained I would be VERY interested in getting some of those klickies!  :yup:  Drives me up the wall how such a fantastic series is so difficult to obtain.  :wall:

Thank you all! And bml87 or Boris is fine ;) ! If my sleuthing was a success, I'll open a separate topic in which we can help each other. I did some other research already for the first wave and I found some interesting things.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2018, 18:36:15 »

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2018, 15:32:14 »
Dear friends, 1 day turned out to be 2 days more... Anyway! Today I received my DS parts order. Unfortunately my research didn't have the result I hoped for, but! I was able to discover an unknown klicky!

In the picture you can see the first 6 klickies (from the left) that I was sure of, when I ordered. The last klicky, the Egyptian woman, appears to be part 30149270. As you can see, it's not Mary Shelley as I assumed earlier. This is a klicky from set 6492, released in June 2016 and costs 2,50 euros. On my invoice I got the note that part "30149290" and part "30149300" don't exist! Strange that they really leave gaps in the numbering of the klickies! (Or they are just simply not allowed to send customers the parts of the Altaya collection, I wonder...)

Concerning the other klickies from left to right:
30009622 from 2011
30004252 from 2007 (!)
30008672 from 2010
30009532 from 2011
30004910 from 1994, but rereleased in 2017
30144770 from 2011

I also ordered 40102180, 30005122, 30145310, 30143110 and 30101950, but those were not available anymore.

Now, does this mean I will stop my research for special klickies: no! I will try some other things and keep you updated about it!

In the next picture you can see my customs I made with my recent orders of klickies! Note that the white bonnet is still available to order and costs 0,35 euros!

Today I also got a notification that I will receive set 9326: Theodor Fontane tomorrow!!! :woohoo:

That's it for today, will be continued (of course)...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 16:15:52 by bml87 »