Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS _ Playmobil Hellas will accept orders for parts from collectors  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
wow great braking news for the Greek collectors, congratulations  :)9
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Grangel i sent you an email with Mrs E contact details and the order for, Sir Wlf if you havent got them please PM me an email to sent the files to ...!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Just send you a PM with my email address George! Please forward it to Mrs E.

Btw, when can we start ordering part? Will she contact us individually? Or can we contact her?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Just send you a PM with my email address George! Please forward it to Mrs E.

Btw, when can we start ordering part? Will she contact us individually? Or can we contact her?

i sent email with forms and cotnact details , when you complete the form then contact her after you have emailed her the form etc etc
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
This is excellent news for our Greek members! :woohoo:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: