Author Topic: Three Super 4 Figures  (Read 5890 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Three Super 4 Figures
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 00:20:38 »
I find the brown longcoat very useful for non-military officers (merchant fleet), nobility, pirates etc.
Here is another custom figure using that longcoat, a merchant captain. His torso comes from another pirate from the Super-4 sets.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 00:33:13 »
Classy.
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 03:39:59 »
Very nice, brown parts are great.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 05:48:20 »
Very nice customs, Hadoque. The parts of the Super 4 Figures make it all worth it  :)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 07:47:25 »
BROWNCOAT. Must. Have.

(and I want two of those cannon arms too! )

Great looking customs :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 08:05:25 »
That browncoat does look nice, but I feel very sorry for the pirate with two cannon arms.

I mean he cant reload his own hands, someone else needs to do that. Also needs help everytime he wants to get dressed, has to pee, wants to eat, etc.
Does the fellow realise he could have just wielded two pistols?  :P

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 21:29:06 »
Interesting to see some close ups of these figures got to admit I wasn't really convinced when I first saw them still not sure I'm won over but, these ones don't seem to bad provided they don't start creeping these sorts of figures and cartoon faces into regular themes. Dr X's head piece is interesting and rather weird with the slot for his spiky hair in the back I suppose it solves the empty head problem  :P Sharkbeards hair and beard's also quite cool and his outfit's not bad the other Pirates coat is great and clearly very useful for useful for customising as demonstrated. 

The special features are interesting  and I can see them working well to attract kids which will probably be their main target market as I said above I don't have a problem with certainly these figures provided it doesn't spill over into other themes which is probably unlikely for the special features at least.

That browncoat does look nice, but I feel very sorry for the pirate with two cannon arms.

I mean he cant reload his own hands, someone else needs to do that. Also needs help everytime he wants to get dressed, has to pee, wants to eat, etc.
Does the fellow realise he could have just wielded two pistols?  :P

:lol: Aw poor guy must be feeling invincible, all the firepower in the world then back down to earth can't use it without assistance  :'( still it's the sort of thign you think would be really cool as a kid having cannons for arms

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 21:47:05 »
I feel very sorry for the pirate with two cannon arms.

A falling topmast crushed both his arms...  Unfortunately for the pirate Dr. Migmund´s Krankenstein Institution was the nearest medical centre.  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2015, 02:40:52 »
Richard, please join Birdie and me in the Grumpy Resisters fraction of Playmofandom. THE OLD WAYS ARE THE BEST.

Can I join, too, please?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2015, 02:46:17 »
Great custom with the brown coat, Hadoque.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”