Author Topic: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture  (Read 29221 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2011, 13:07:19 »
And that's where it would be nice with the PCC if we could be registered as collectors and have higher limits, as they know it really is for our personal use.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2011, 13:10:07 »
Totally there with you bb!!! I hope being a member in the PCC will allow us unlimited access to the various unlimited parts  ;D

poor children....  :evilplan:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2011, 12:54:06 »
George, before you get annoyed at the quantities,
remember just a little while ago you didn't even have the option of getting 50. 0)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Playmoholics

• Playmo Master
« Reply #243 on: May 11, 2011, 13:35:05 »
remember just a little while ago you didn't even have the option of getting 50. 0)

Good point  ;)
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
I need Playmobil! 

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #244 on: May 11, 2011, 13:41:15 »

Ooh, George got told! :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #245 on: May 11, 2011, 13:48:44 »

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

In a free market economy , i expect customer service of high standards to be told we can still order 500 parts but break them in 10 orders is (1) annoying ( 2) waste of time for customer and customer serivce ( 3) costly as the work is repated 10 times for the same financial benefit ( 3) delays for the customer / collector

WoT i disagree with you not from a matter of principle as truly before i couldnt get one part but from a point of logic. it dont make sense to me and will only put off collector's  enthusiasts from creating grnad designs

for the reasons i explained before i really cant see the rational of such a policy . :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2011, 13:49:11 »
Ooh, George got told! :P

yeap, big time too !!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2011, 19:13:11 »
Hi Alex!  Welcome to the US!  Shopping in NYC can be quite challenging - when you say "Astoria" I assume that you mean the Astoria section of the borough of Queens - is that correct?  If so, one way to locate stores that sell Playmobil is to use the "Store Locator" box on the home page of Playmobil USA.  Use the "zip code" (postal code) for your area (Astoria seems to have six zip codes:  11101, 11102, 11103, 11104, 11105, and 11106) and you will get a list of stores in the area that sell Playmobil.  Hope this helps!   :)

I would definitely suggest that you telephone the stores before visiting to see if they still carry Playmobil (or even if they are still in existence!) because I have noticed that, in my area (Boston) there are some out-of-date entries in the store lists - but at least it is a place to start! 

thanks for your help anne  :) i place my zip code at that box but no store appears close to my area  all very far away... i guess it did not find anything for this area and searched for everywhere probably  :-\

I seem to have missed something though,
Alex, are you moving to NY? Or on vacation or what? ???
How long will you be there. :wave:

yes i'am not for vacation i'am afraid  :lol: :lol: :lol: things in greece are very bad so if a young person can leave it's the best for him  :)
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2011, 19:19:44 »
Hey Alex !!!! have you landed to the Big Apple then ? Best of luck with everything !!!! Remember to change your location in your profile Sir !!! Enjoy NY !!! I love NY its such a hip place to be !!!!!

thanx george  ;)

But Learning Express and Toys R Us both carry it.

i discovered a toys R store close to my house yesterday , but no PM at all ,i took a quiqk look at the other toys nothing significant mostly made in china cheap stuff ,no lego's either...
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #249 on: May 12, 2011, 12:04:02 »
.. back on the subject , with the recent posts abou the letters that Playmobil is sending to ebay sellers, i hope we dont get a limit to quantities we can order from DS catalogues also !!!!!  That woudl be disastrus !!!!  :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: