Author Topic: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture  (Read 29217 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture
« on: April 26, 2011, 04:11:04 »
Hi folks

Guess where(*) I've found this 1st image of the frontcover of the DS-catalogue for 2nd half 2011/1st half 2012
(Germany & Benelux, other countries 1 year later)

It appears the new Redcoats will also come as add-on sets (at least an officer with longcoat), and if the (small) image is interpretated correctly, also the steck-bakery from the 1970's/1980's (or could it be a barn or the blacksmith??)

;)

(*): on "Klickywelt" again, posted by member "bubbel" (thank you!), so hopefully no trouble about the copyright-stuff!

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: New DS-catalogue 2011/2012: 1st (small) picture
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 05:37:25 »
thanks Hadoque  !
and you're most definitely right....the officer +3 of the new redcoat soldiers..
YAHOOO...:eggbasket: :eggbasket: :bunny: :easterhop: :easterhop:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:57:40 »
Oh goody goody!!! That looks so yummy!!!!! Can't wait ot get my hands on it!!! I see red new red coats!!!

George, you gonna love this!!! Better get more of the current red coats... they may not be available in the near future  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:17:39 »
Oh goody goody!!! That looks so yummy!!!!! Can't wait ot get my hands on it!!! I see red new red coats!!!

George, you gonna love this!!! Better get more of the current red coats... they may not be available in the near future  ;D

NEW REDCOATS ??? REALLY ?? That klicky in teh front is redcoat and not pirate ?? does anyone have a picture of the new redcoat standard soldier  ??? Awwwwww Iam going crazy here !!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:38:33 »
NEW REDCOATS ??? REALLY ?? That klicky in teh front is redcoat and not pirate ??

Yeap, he is a captian I reckon! Long coat too!!!  :love:

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 09:23:18 »
and if the (small) image is interpretated correctly, also the steck-bakery from the 1970's/1980's (or could it be a barn or the blacksmith??)

;)

(*): on "Klickywelt" again, posted by member "bubbel" (thank you!), so hopefully no trouble about the copyright-stuff!

Rather a barn I think, there are sheeps all around. Couldn't be a bakery, IMO.
Thanks for the pics. Some people will go crazy with those RedcCoats!
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:24:52 »
Some people will go crazy with those RedcCoats!
A.

Some already are !!!!!!!!  :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 11:04:43 »
As for the steck house in the background, looks like the bakery to me-  I think I see the folding up window-  either way it has parts not seen in prior steck DS offerings- I roof piece with no window, and a timber wall without windows or doors-  that's what it looks like to me...    :D
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 11:10:47 »
As for the steck house in the background, looks like the bakery to me-  I think I see the folding up window-  either way it has parts not seen in prior steck DS offerings- I roof piece with no window, and a timber wall without windows or doors-  that's what it looks like to me...    :D

Roof pieces without windows and timber walls without windows exist from the 70s and can be found in various steck sets such as the old bakery ( wall) and there are plenty of roofs withut windows on one side  in most old sets most roofds had windows in only one side and these windows were hollow without any  window cross frames in them ...  :)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 12:03:31 »
Great finding!!! I love this red coat!!! :love: