Author Topic: Custom Belts.  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
Custom Belts.
« on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:10 »
¿Does anyone here have experience with amkign custom belts? I have a great concept, but little actual technical skill, and am hoping someone can help me.
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Custom Belts.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 15:10:01 »
Hi Andy  :wave:

I am sorry but I do not know what "Belt" you are referring to  ??? Do you have a part # if it is Playmobil ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 14:33:05 »
I am sorry but I do not know what "Belt" you are referring to  ??? Do you have a part # if it is Playmobil ?
Well that’s just it- It’s not. I want to build a custom belt using the belt of 3Ø ØØ 536Ø, and splicing in the sword loop from 3Ø Ø8 341Ø and holster from 3Ø Ø8 465Ø for officers and using the belt from 3Ø ØØ 518Ø and splicing in the pouch from 3Ø 2Ø 527Ø for enlisted.
¡Thanx! ;D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 15:22:04 »

I guess I just do not know what a "amkign" belt is  ??? Google does not really return and info either . Could you please explain what it is or is there a different name for it ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2009, 16:06:09 »

I guess I just do not know what a "amkign" belt is  ??? Google does not really return and info either . Could you please explain what it is or is there a different name for it ?

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

I think he means 'making', it was a typo.

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 17:16:39 »
I think he means 'making', it was a typo.

Gepetto

Hi Gepetto  :wave:

Silly me  :-[ I did not catch that obviously  ;D I thought it might be some kind of medieval chastity belt and was trying to figure out how one would be made form the parts listed  :hmm:

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"

Offline bennain

• Son of Playmodixieland
  • Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 18:36:35 »
Hi Andy,

here are a pic of some belt customs from me. I work only with knifes, scalpels and a hot glue gun. If the Customs are ready, I will paint them in different colors.

Regards
Bennain

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 06:53:05 »
Sorry I was gone so long, rough year (THREE computer viruses in a row…).

So bennain got it exactly right (except for color, minor detail that doesn’t matter for what I’m after) with the top right belt; That is EXACTLY the effect I wanted (at least for the officers). Now, the real question is ¿can anyone make one? For a prototype, that is… See, I’d like to send it into Playmobil’s headquarters for further development, but I’d really rather not send them one that falls apart in transport, looks bad (no hot glue), or is permanently mounted to the body.