Author Topic: Playmobil current values (US)  (Read 466 times)

Offline Alex4420

• Playmo Enthusiast
Playmobil current values (US)
« on: February 13, 2024, 13:12:13 »
Since my love for PM was rekindled two months ago I have been aggressively searching for and buying PM on ebay (and wherever else I could find it). After reviewing an estimated 5,000+ listings (new and sold), and competing for numerous auctions, I was pleasantly surprised to see how vigorous the 1990s-early 2010s PM market is and how stable prices appear to be. Yes, you have the occasional outlier of "I found some boxes in my attic" auctions with non-standard, lower pricing, but for the most part you can establish a pretty good price basis for most items. While I realize most here are not NIB/NISB/MIB collectors, it is nice to see a strong market for those items as it suggests continued interest in the brand in the US.

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
Re: Playmobil current values (US)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 01:54:42 »
I hope so, I overbought a bunch of mint boxes that are just sitting in storage  :-[ :eh?: :doh:
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Alex4420

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2024, 02:41:37 »
Send me a list! I'm happy to buy from a fellow fan!

Offline Macruran

• desperate but not serious
  • Playmo Master
  • Hiya!
    • my incomplete collection spreadsheet
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 04:24:37 »
I need to put everything in a list, sadly I'm a colossal procrastinator, I will do it someday though  8}
"We like things in little." - G. Stein  
 :roman:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 17:46:02 »
After reviewing an estimated 5,000+ listings (new and sold), and competing for numerous auctions, I was pleasantly surprised to see how vigorous the 1990s-early 2010s PM market is and how stable prices appear to be.

Many of the bests sets were released during that time! You definitely have some competition for those listings. ;)
~Pynedor~