Author Topic: Nuremberg Toy Fair  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Nuremberg Toy Fair
« on: February 05, 2023, 18:35:27 »
First videos are here of the Playmobil booth. Thanks to Playmobil Prince at Amclicks for finding these. These are in Greek

https://fb.watch/itlRgF-MzU/

https://fb.watch/itlSvLpXK0/

Some surprises like a camping series, construction - street maintenance, RC vehicle with tow truck. None of those I had seen anything about before. Better quality views of some things. The new horses in the next horse theme have the manes you comb.

Please post any other toyfair links you find here.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 21:48:09 by Tiermann »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Nuremberg Toy Fair
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 20:33:53 »
Thanks, Tiermann..

Such beautiful displays. I wish I had the chance to visit once..

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 22:46:49 »
Is that a museum set in the first video? It pans over it really quickly for some reason. Around the 2:27 mark.

I see a big gap in the new Asterix set - the fishmonger. The roof halves don't line up that well on the existing buildings and this one looks worse. Why isn't there a clip in the middle to hold them closed properly?

Also interesting that the new disney stuff is all 123.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 19:52:29 »
Is that a museum set in the first video? It pans over it really quickly for some reason. Around the 2:27 mark.

I think it's an advent calendar, and will be along the lines of 4265 plus some Police figures.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 03:18:51 »
I think it's an advent calendar, and will be along the lines of 4265 plus some Police figures.
Thanks, looks interesting.

Offline Basie10

• It's ok :)
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 07:11:36 »
My favourite Asterix books as a kid were Asterix in Britain, at the Olympic Games, and the Black Gold.  There were so many fantastic characters in these books.  I hope they get the klicky treatment as well 8-)

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2023, 22:16:16 »
One of the latest in the Asterix theme is a character from the recent movie. A nice addition though I'd like to see more from the classic comics like Asterix and Obelix in Roman uniforms and an Asterix from the Olympic games with laurel wreath would be great.