Author Topic: Novelties first half 2023  (Read 11759 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
Re: Novelties first half 2023
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2022, 12:01:23 »
Some more items from the trade catalogue.

Asterix:
Fishmonger's house 71266:

Moreover, there is Asterix in Egypt (small sets)

Novelmore: small sets only. Nota bene 71210: the small dragon got a cannon (which is almost cool):

Go and check the FB link for the rest.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2022, 12:38:03 »
This should be with Novelties 2023: they are images of the trade catalogue that was released today.

Yes, they should - they weren't?   :-[  (I also don't know how I changed the post title to "!?" - I mean, I know we CAN change the titles, but I don't remember ever doing so.. on purpose  ::) )  I'm confused.

I add the pic of the offending centaur 71235 (offending to Tahra – I'm happy with him because I take my PM straight without any extraneous material. That does not mean that Tahra's centaurs aren't great: they are. It's just me and my inhibitions).

Someone pointed out (correctly) that it's a deer body, not a horse. Which doesn't change the bad (for me) proportion. I think that part looks completely unnatural (yes, cause centaurs are completely natural!) - FAR too tall. That being would topple. Gorgeous printing and wings though..

And the dino rise have that winged dino - probably a different color from the current one in the mine, I assume..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2022, 14:41:52 »
FB link broken
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2022, 14:44:15 »
That Asterix house is gorgeous, a must have

Aren’t dragons mythological fire breathing ? Why the fire shooting cannon
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2022, 14:53:21 »
FB link broken

No, but it may not work if you are not in that group? Gods know.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2022, 15:22:25 »
Not a theme I'm into, but interesting that the new farm is also '80% sustainable materials'. The cows appear to have felting/fabric patches on them. The self-service farm shop vending machine is cute, and I've seen similar set ups around.

2CV as the latest car - cute but the range is ever growing! The figures with it look cute. Ferrari too, which I'm indifferent too.

Is the band a repackage of Everdreamers stuff?

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2022, 15:22:57 »
FB link broken

You have to apply to join the group via the link

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2022, 15:58:53 »
With the farm being in the sustainable line it means all the animals will be new variations. A couple new horses too I think. The vending machine for the juice bottles was in the zoo theme last year, good reuse of it.
The flying dino Tahra mentions is a Dimorphodon. All of the dinos except maybe the velociraptor are new colors but no additional new molds that release. Only new animal molds in this catalog are the Amazon dolphin and the sloth. That calf in the farm set looks different to me, maybe a new mold there but hard to tell from the one image.

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2022, 16:00:22 »
Here are the other Asterix sets.

71268 Asterix: Edifis and the Battle of the Palace

71269 Asterix: Artifis and the Poisoned Cake

71270 Asterix: Caesar & Cleopatra

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2022, 16:02:53 »
With the farm being in the sustainable line it means all the animals will be new variations. A couple new horses too I think. The vending machine for the juice bottles was in the zoo theme last year, good reuse of it.
The flying dino Tahra mentions is a Dimorphodon. All of the dinos except maybe the velociraptor are new colors but no additional new molds that release. Only new animal molds in this catalog are the Amazon dolphin and the sloth. That calf in the farm set looks different to me, maybe a new mold there but hard to tell from the one image.

Thanks Tiermann :)

(AGH, how can we keep up!?)