Author Topic: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!  (Read 28191 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: The revival of the Victorian theme (2022)!
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2022, 20:23:08 »
A truck and 1* car ;) , basically the revival of the Victorian truck and car. However, I can imagine they will revive more Victorian sets in January 2023 if the series does well.

One car in two different colours.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2022, 21:15:14 »
A truck and 1* car ;) , basically the revival of the Victorian truck and car. However, I can imagine they will revive more Victorian sets in January 2023 if the series does well.

Oh I'm in big trouble  :lol:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2022, 21:54:20 »
One car in two different colours.

I think what bml is suggesting is that the two sets we know are coming are one car and one truck (since there is no set number for the truck yet, but we know it's coming because of the stickers they ordered) - which makes more sense them issuing two cars.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #213 on: January 31, 2022, 14:55:25 »
I think what bml is suggesting is that the two sets we know are coming are one car and one truck (since there is no set number for the truck yet, but we know it's coming because of the stickers they ordered) - which makes more sense them issuing two cars.

What bml posted was:

Our friend Playdalai from Amclicks released information about two Victorian cars that will be released in the second half of 2022!

- 70937 : Victorian car (Color 1)
- 70938 : Victorian car (Color 2)

And I got a notification of UPS that my parts order is shipped, so tomorrow I'll post a picture of the sticker for 70937!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #214 on: January 31, 2022, 15:07:04 »
What bml posted was:

Yip, but, because of the stickers we now know that:

70937: will be the truck
70938: will be the car

=> and we assume the truck and car will have different colours ;) . I hope this is clear now for everyone :)
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #215 on: January 31, 2022, 15:11:47 »
Yip, but, because of the stickers we now know that:

70937: will be the truck
70938: will be the car

=> and we assume the truck and car will have different colours ;) . I hope this is clear now for everyone :)

So, two Victorian vehicles, a car and a truck.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2022, 05:38:32 »
Three of the furniture sets appeared on the US site. They're not available yet, but maybe this means they are coming soon.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2022, 13:22:56 »
Thanks for the news, the circus sets are also now listed
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #218 on: February 13, 2022, 07:05:13 »
Great, murder clowns, just what we needed. Also, I just noticed that they renumbered and brought back two princess sets from the early '90s, 9889 and 9890 (formerly 3020 and 3032). This might be old news.

Offline jodawill

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #219 on: April 06, 2022, 18:11:35 »
Just in case anyone missed it, the large Victorian mansion became available last night in the US. I got mine ordered. :) Still no sign of the "Baby's Room" and "Children's Room" sets yet. There's a couple more that haven't even been posted on the US site yet, including the patio set and the small house. I hope we get those also.

Edit: I should also note that it's 25% off in the US right now, so I got mine for under $150. <*)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 18:16:43 by jodawill »