Author Topic: Inventory for 3055  (Read 7558 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Inventory for 3055
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 11:02:42 »
That part number covers both ladders and is used with other pirate ships which have a raised poop deck and the other ladder is used to access the poop deck from the main deck and isn't needed with the schooner and other small pirate type ships.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 11:20:34 »
It's finally home!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love:

congratulations Gaston in aquiring what is in fact the most beautiful playmobil ship ever made!!!

As for you question, Gordon has the answer!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 11:36:36 »
That part number covers both ladders and is used with other pirate ships which have a raised poop deck and the other ladder is used to access the poop deck from the main deck and isn't needed with the schooner and other small pirate type ships.

oooh, yes I know what you mean. Perfect thanks a lot Gordon!

Thank you too Panos, now to look for missing parts!  :sherlock:

:love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 12:12:45 »
what is it missing?

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 12:37:00 »
Nope, no cuffs for the passenger. Although he could be an officer... hmmm...

It is my understanding that he is a naval press gang officer. At least that is exactly what he looks like. :)
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 14:47:12 »
what is it missing?

well... it's missing the passenger's sideburns, blue top hat and ribbon, the captain golden sword, the crew hat's ribbons, the golden telescope (or whatever the name is  :lol:)  and I think a wooden bucket and a barrel (if the set come with those....Im not sure) Panos you have them in the pics you sent to me but I didn't see them in playmodb inventory  :eh?:

Another puzzling thing is that it has 2 sailors... we have discussed this several times. So to be sure.... original german version has 3 and US later version has 2?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 15:16:11 »
you miss quite a lot of bits and bobs.. yes you're right... no barell or bucket in playmodb... but I am sure it had one of each... I still am not sure if the ''passanger'' or ''officer'' had a ribbon on hit hat... but I know for sure those ribbons on the sailor hats is very difficult to come by... I am certain I had a third sailor here somewhere... i think its the only klick whose whereabouts are unknown to me  :o

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 15:20:34 »

Here is a quick pic.

Yep all missing parts are small and some hard to find but anyway... I'll do what I can.... and I have my airbrush ready  ;). One of the ribbons is yellow  ::) the other one is white.... but they must be grey, right? The white one looks ok to me.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 15:40:58 »
there should definitely be a ribbon on the passenger/officer hat... and the hat should be navy blue... a curious thing though is that the hat ribbon is not exactly the same.. the sailor ribbon is 30 06 600 and is a very light grey... the passenger/officer ribbon is just ever so slightly more blueish than grey and is number 30 06 599 ... this is from the 3055 version (3 sailors, 5 klickies total) but we got ours in the USA so...  ??? 

I know that ours came with both a barrel and a bucket... and also a grain sack. I don't know if they were just throwing extra stuff in there or if it just got left off the instructions... also it had 5 of the 30 06 607 guns,  4 of the 30 03 089's and one of the long barreled pistols as well. But just one. 2 cannons, 2 stuffers, 2 racks, about 40 cannon balls... 2 sets of the 30 60 891 gear (shovel axe and pole). Again ours might be an anomaly but I only have one to check :) ... so far....

JUST NOTICED: the captains feather isn't the right one in those pics either it should be the taller puffy one... the 30 06 396
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 15:52:50 by Baron Marshall »
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 15:54:39 »
there should definitely be a ribbon on the passenger/officer hat... and the hat should be navy blue... a curious thing though is that the hat ribbon is not exactly the same.. the sailor ribbon is 30 06 600 and is a very light grey... the passenger/officer ribbon is just ever so slightly more blueish than grey and is number 30 06 599 ... this is from the 3055 version (3 sailors, 5 klickies total) but we got ours in the USA so...  ??? 

I know that ours came with both a barrel and a bucket... and also a grain sack. I don't know if they were just throwing extra stuff in there or if it just got left off the instructions... also it had 5 of the 30 06 607 guns,  4 of the 30 03 089's and one of the long barreled pistols as well. But just one. 2 cannons, 2 stuffers, 2 racks, about 40 cannon balls... 2 sets of the 30 60 891 gear (shovel axe and pole). Again ours might be an anomaly but I only have one to check :) ... so far....

JUST NOTICED: the captains feather isn't the right one in those pics either it should be the taller puffy one... the 30 06 396

thanks a lot for the info!  yes you are right about the feather.... I forgot to put that.
so did the US version had 2 sailors? or also 3?  :-\