Author Topic: Homeboat 3540  (Read 1532 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Homeboat 3540
« on: December 29, 2015, 03:04:35 »
I'm looking for the plans of the set 3540, "homeboat" according to playmodb.
Santa got me Antex version and it has a missing part and also 2 extra parts, quite big btw, that i have NO IDEA what they could be. Sorry i have no pics right now. But tomorrow I could upload some.

Also I'm looking for the dinning table of the set which is the part missing. Anyone has an extra one or the part number?
Thanks in advance.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Homeboat 3540
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 19:03:37 »
Missing table

Extra piece: it fits perfectly where the table should go. It looks weird and makes no sense.

Another extra piece. It looks like a bench, but it doesn't fit anywhere.

Any ideas?

:)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 19:17:53 »
The fitting part in the table spot makes PERFECT sense, for anyone who ever spent holidays on a roulotte - it's to transform the table "zone" in a bed! I find it AMAZING that they include it.

The tables are common ones, used also in the roulottes/trailers, campers, vans...

I don't remember seeing the instructions in mine, but they could have been separated. Though I don't recall seeing them in my recent instructions sorting, I wasn't looking for them, so..

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 19:29:00 »
The fitting part in the table spot makes PERFECT sense, for anyone who ever spent holidays on a roulotte - it's to transform the table "zone" in a bed! I find it AMAZING that they include it.

But that part comes with that set? do you have it? or you think it is an Antex thing?
The bench I thought could be also from a motor-home. That fits nowhere in the 3540.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 20:01:08 »
But that part comes with that set? do you have it? or you think it is an Antex thing?

It comes with the roulottes, don't remember on the boat.. I took pics on the PROCESS recently..

Uhm, found - I don't think that comes with the boat:

More pics on the PROCESS - here (link)

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 01:03:21 »
I don't think I have one with my boat so perhaps it is just with the antex sets.
It is a good addition.
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 13:41:46 »
What  color table are you looking for?  is the table you are needing the same as the camper or not?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 16:54:56 »
I guess it should be orange like the one tahra showed.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 17:57:17 »
It's shown as green in "Version 1" of 3540 at Klickywelt Datenbank-Setinhalt.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 18:59:24 »
Mine was orange...

I needed a blue or white one for the converted tv van..