Author Topic: Princess Academy  (Read 5626 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Princess Academy
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2020, 18:08:59 »
Just a bump, since the proper pictures are on the German site now. As anticipated, nothing very exciting (usual collection of furniture, in the usual collection of pinks and golds) - though the bag of gold has had a piping nozzle added and is now an icing bag!

Good eye!  I wonder if the bag is normal? Probably, right? It would be nice.

What's with the cooking obsession!?  ???

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2020, 01:06:06 »
Good eye!  I wonder if the bag is normal? Probably, right? It would be nice.

What's with the cooking obsession!?  ???

I assume it must be normal, since surely if they were going to make a new mould it would be a bit more 'to scale'

I suspect cooking/baking sets are popular with kids - when I was a kid my Playmobil town always had a cafe, and I had to make all the food from Fimo (and even as an adult I have a soft spot for all those cakes and stuff!!)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2020, 11:46:33 »
Yes, that makes sense Oliver. That's an interesting adaptation of an existing part!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2020, 00:57:50 »
All the instructions and part numbers are posted!

Fairy Tales Sets Released In 2020/09/15
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2020, 11:31:14 »
Woo hoo! Some nice parts there
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2020, 20:40:27 »
All the instructions and part numbers are

Thank you :)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2020, 12:45:39 »
Oh yes, and for those fond of the theme, the new Classic reissued set will be 9879 - Dream Castle, almost identical to 3019 - Dream Castle from TWENTY-TWO YEARS AGO. (Goodness, I'm old.) This is when full skirts first made an appearance!
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2020, 21:45:11 »
Oh yes, and for those fond of the theme, the new Classic reissued set will be 9879 - Dream Castle, almost identical to 3019 - Dream Castle from TWENTY-TWO YEARS AGO. (Goodness, I'm old.) This is when full skirts first made an appearance!

When I discovered this I couldn't contain myself!  :love: I've ALWAYS wanted to add this (not pink!) beauty to my ever growing castle collection! I see you said almost identical, but it looked the exact same to me. Or did I miss something? ???

Offline Janilew

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2020, 10:31:04 »
I just realized that the coloring while not compatible with its lookalike 5142, it does appear to be compatible with 4250; right down to the stickers.

I might get it just for that alone...that and the klickies....and the extra tower....and just because... :-[ I'm looking forward to seeing just how the two would fit. I need somewhere to place all that princess furniture I have already!

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2020, 17:12:28 »
I'd never noticed the stickers before - and as I alluded to in another thread, I can't imagine the mess I would make of applying those  :lol: :lol:

I do have a long term intention to buy one of these palaces and spray paint it