Creative > Photography & Graphics

31 Days of Skellies

<< < (17/17)

JLMatterer:
I ordered a Novelmore Advent calendar (Battle in the Snow) & may very well have it by the end of Nov. Unfortunately, I had to miss my eye appointment & won't have another until January; I'm having a spell of vertigo that's not going away easily, and certain movements of my head & eyes bring on a dizzy spell that's pretty rough. Putting my eyedrops in can cause me to nearly black out, so I'm not planning on any Advent pictures. Yet....  8}

GrahamB:
That sounds really terrible, Jim. Look after yourself and please don't feel under pressure to deliver advent pictures!

Birdie:
Yes I agree with Graham, take it easy for a while until you can get that issue sorted  :clover:

tahra:
Take care of yourself!

(you can always do what most us do (I think? :-[ ) and open it all at once, whenever you feel like it  ;) )

Joshua D:
I love these skellies Jim. I am so sorry you are having health issues, it’s terrible. When I first had a flare up of multiple sclerosis symptoms I had no idea what was going on with me and neither did my doctor. Luckily, I have a good neurologist now and I am doing better. You never know what life will throw at you. I wish you the speediest of recoveries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version