Author Topic: How about a Bay Area meeting?  (Read 3194 times)

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
Re: How about a Bay Area meeting?
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 17:08:59 »
Hi everyone,
I have been quiet for quite awhile, working endless hours of OT, but if you have a bay area meeting I would love to join you.  I actually live in SF proper, but that means I have an SF size house, and my collection would probably fit in Rasputin's back pocket by comparison.
kaethe

This means, we could probably carpool  :wave:

It's not about the size of the collection, it's about the spirit - and even the smallest collection always can be extended and parts can be added. (don't take Ras' collection as the bar - I heard rumors that his local ToysRUs store calls him asking for supplies when they run out of stock... :lol:

I would love to exchange experience!

Cheers,
HDL

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 17:18:08 »
There might be more clickies living in Rasputin's shed than theres people living in some cities as well.  ;)

I wonder if clickies already outnumber the total population of people.. I read somewhere that lego minifigures already outnumber people 4 to 1.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 17:21:10 »
Hi everyone,
I have been quiet for quite awhile, working endless hours of OT, but if you have a bay area meeting I would love to join you.  I actually live in SF proper, but that means I have an SF size house, and my collection would probably fit in Rasputin's back pocket by comparison.
kaethe

Location location location, You might have a small place but you are with in walking distance of the historic Marina District beaches. And one of my favorite restaurants is in one of those warehouses across the street from safeway.

And I also lack a hospital, I have been bidding often but always loosing  :hissyfit: I even bought 3 extensions when they were  on sale  8}
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 17:27:34 »
There might be more clickies living in Rasputin's shed than theres people living in some cities as well.  ;)

You are right about that, but my klickies live under a imperial dynasty and I am the Tsar  :party: and if you oppose me my "army of clowns" will be summoned
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 18:02:19 »
 :lol: Carefull though, don't let your clickies see this picture that I recently saw when browsing the web:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dididumm/5390359519/

With their numbers, you need to be real carefull about an uprising.  :lol:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 00:06:58 »
- Hadoque (arrives by ship on board the Unicorn)
 8}

:lol: I'm afraid she's a bit too small!

But I'd be happy to board the Lady Washington, if Ras could master & commander the ship  ;) The "special crew" he told us about shouldn't form to much opposition  ;D

I'd love to come to the US for a holliday (with a regular flight), but then I should start to cut back a bit on my Playmo purchases ...  But for that I might have to get into rehab first  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2012, 04:28:27 »
This means, we could probably carpool  :wave:
Cheers,
HDL

hauden lukas
you are in the SF area as well? 

Actually, Rasputin and his three wonderful boys have been over to my not-so-child-friendly house to pick up some miscellaneous things I had collected in various purchases and needed to get out to make more room, and they were wonderful guests.  In spite of their barn filled to the brim with so many klickies, they thought my small collection was great. 

Ras, thank you for your kind comments, and yes, I still have boxes of things to add to my hospital, but... time...  ah yes, never enough.

kaethe

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 06:06:44 »
hauden lukas
you are in the SF area as well? 

kaethe

Just across the Bay Bridge (El Cerrito) - why would I gave tried to get us together in the first place?
:wave:

Cheers,
HDL

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 08:56:03 »
I could possibly make the drive north if a meeting were to materialize. :)
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy: