Author Topic: Find spare parts on UK DS  (Read 2186 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: Find spare parts on UK DS
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 06:31:17 »
Thanks Gordon, Heather, and playmofriends! I'm sure DS parts sales will spike right after Heather announces that her site is fully functional  ;)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 08:17:27 »
Actually, I've just noticed that, rather confusingly, there are TWO links which allow you to find parts.

The first, and the one I was referring to when I started this topic, is on the left 5 lines from the bottom of the each page and you enter the part number you are looking for and a search tells you if it the part is available, its price and somtimes a picture.

The second, is when you click on an item in the online shop catalogue and to the right of the picture of the item two lines below the "Add to cart" link is a link "Show spare parts".  When you click on this, a window opens and shows each part with part number, price and sometimes a picture of the part.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 14:18:33 »
Do you know what this means? English names that I don't have to make up! . . .

Some of their English translations may need a bit of tweaking, however, as shown below in the screenshot from Playmobil UK - though I'm really curious what the "RIFLE NARCOTIC" looks like and how the "GIRL (BUNNY)" pops out of the hand-held GPS device!  ;)  ;D
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 15:34:24 »
Oh, for pete's sake. It's a plot to drive me insane, that's what. The rifle is one of those new ones with scope.  Although why "narcotic" I'd rather not think about. The bunny girl is an error in naming, not in picture ... perpetuated in French (see 5429). "Fillette" is a little girl. None of the bunny girls have a number even close. PlaymoDB Who's That Klicky: Age = C, Sex = F, Hair_style = Rabbit ears Sigh. Well, I'll not do any conclusive identifying based on it, for sure! The German names seem much more rigourous, not surprisingly.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!