Author Topic: Direct Sales Price reports  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
Re: Direct Sales Price reports US)
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 17:36:28 »
The last time I ordered, I was stunned when it arrived within 2 weeks! I just ordered last week, hopefully this lot will come soon, as I want to place another order soon.

I know what you mean.  My shipments seem to average 30 calendar days.  I placed an order on the Thursday before Thanksgiving, and am hoping, but am not certain, it will get to me by 23 Dec, when I go on work holiday.  By contrast, regular orders ship the next day.

I don't really mind the long turnover.  It does seem like a privilege that Playmobil entertains our parts orders.  I think the service was founded for "honest to gosh" missing parts instead of the collectors' market.  Playmobil USA appears to no longer advertise the service on its website, though obviously it is still in place.

-Tim

Offline core

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Direct Sales Price reports
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2007, 02:03:27 »
fyi update ... my DS order came in today  :)

- everything was thrown into one large Playmobil plastic bag sealed.

- 3 items did not ship and turned up under the "Please reorder" column (ie, back-ordered) - 2x1 floors (30 02 8470) which they name as CEILING ELEMENT LARGE(??), flat steck wall with window opening, and tower roof support (30 07 8800).

- 2 items were missing in the shipment that were listed as shipped - a couple of straight steck connector, and the all the hook portions of the gate beam set (30 61 3460).

I'll be calling them in the morning about the missing stuff.

-peter-
Peter

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2007, 08:07:08 »
I also had a DS order arrive, yesterday. The invoice details are in another thread.

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 01:05:04 »
fyi update ... my DS order came in today  :)

- everything was thrown into one large Playmobil plastic bag sealed.

- 3 items did not ship and turned up under the "Please reorder" column (ie, back-ordered) - 2x1 floors (30 02 8470) which they name as CEILING ELEMENT LARGE(??), flat steck wall with window opening, and tower roof support (30 07 8800).

- 2 items were missing in the shipment that were listed as shipped - a couple of straight steck connector, and the all the hook portions of the gate beam set (30 61 3460).

I'll be calling them in the morning about the missing stuff.

-peter-

I often get the "please order".  My recent shipment arrived yesterday and was missing a few parts.  In the past, I've received a check a couple of days later refunding the missing parts.

I was amazed, though, to receive my order so quickly.  Usually 30 calendar days.  This time 10 days.

Offline core

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2007, 04:50:03 »
In the past, I've received a check a couple of days later refunding the missing parts.

So they will charge the amount quoted over the phone, and then refund via check in the mail for items that were not shipped?  I will have to look out for the check then.

Strange that I only got the packing slip, no invoice (wanted to to double check on part prices).
Peter

Offline Timotheos

• Visitor
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 15:36:46 »
So they will charge the amount quoted over the phone, and then refund via check in the mail for items that were not shipped?  I will have to look out for the check then.

Strange that I only got the packing slip, no invoice (wanted to to double check on part prices).

If you're concerned about the missing items, I'd recommend calling.  I still haven't received a refund for my items after a week, but it was just a few 21 cent hats, so I'm not bothering with it.

I agree with you about the invoice.  They never send invoice documenting the cost of the individual parts or the amount charged to your credit card.  This can be a little inconvenient, especially if they reduced the shipment; you have to wait for your credit bill to know exactly what was the total.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 21:52:27 »
They only send the Delivery note in all of my orders . You can call and request the invoice if you want and they will mail it out. I do my orders by credit card so they charge me on what they ship. any reorder items i do not get charged for . My last order came in last week and i had 4 mistakes on it . One was a rather large mistake . i order 6 -2x2 old floors and they sent me 6 rubber tires. Out of the 78 #'s i ordered 16 were reorder items and that is not including all the ones that were out of stock on the initial time of placement. It is very important to check your contents in the bag. I have yet to receive a flawless order. I am very grateful ( as always  ) to heaters site for the ability to verify #'s with parts.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: