Author Topic: To the stars ...  (Read 8053 times)

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
Re: To the stars ...
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2012, 20:51:54 »
youre simply amazing mate  truly breath taking things youre building here.
on a personal not wouldnt be nicer if youd find a way maybe to twist the rabbit ears so theyll be looking down?
still every thing looks great truly stunning cant wait for more, keep up the wonderful job
ryan :blackhair:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2012, 02:23:04 »
Vauban, these are the most impressive Playmobil space customs that I've ever seen. I think that not only the ships but also the customs and digital details are fantastic :wow: :wow:.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2012, 18:34:12 »
Magnificent space series customs! The outer space photo backgrounds really add realism!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 13:44:22 »
Wow! Wonderful photos and customs! Way to go, Pgal
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Vauban

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2012, 08:06:19 »
@rms008: That's a nice idea, but I don't like to modify the original parts. I use only a ruber and some stickers. Bending is too "much" for me.

@all: many thanks for all your comments.

At Klickywelt there is at the moment a "race into space" running, not realy serious, but "Vauban" is a member of a little bit strange starship. There are many stories about the race by the members. The story (in German) about Vauban's membership is here . Perhaps you like the pictures.

Greetings

Vauban

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2012, 15:00:17 »
Vauban
Your stories are always such a delight to read, you include so much detail in each of the photos.  I love all of your aliens, it is fun to try to figure out what you have used to build them. You are so creative, and I cannot imagine how much Playmobil you have but you must be very organized.   I have been enjoying snippets of the Regatta 2012 on KW, I confess I have not taken the time to translate the stories, but I love how the avatars are incorporated into the race.
kaethe

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2012, 15:12:20 »
@rms008: That's a nice idea, but I don't like to modify the original parts. I use only a ruber and some stickers. Bending is too "much" for me.

got your point mate  and understand you in full. but please keep up the good job for its amazing truelly. really look forward for more
ryan

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2012, 16:27:02 »
Brilliant work on your Regatta story Volker. Your aliens and robots are wonderful customs :wow: :wow: :wow: