Author Topic: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St  (Read 216224 times)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: The Making of : Summer Garden Party on Regent St
« Reply #2670 on: October 09, 2023, 19:02:48 »
I enjoyed this so much  :love:  I'm in love with your custom figures and buildings and the atmosphere you create is simply unrivalled!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2671 on: October 10, 2023, 10:43:13 »
Thank you so much dear Friend  :wave:

Karim :gent:
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2672 on: October 11, 2023, 08:39:36 »
A Royal Visit

After such an eventful evening, needless to tell that Mrs Applepie, her Maid Alice & young Peter all slept like a dormouse🐭 And everything was forgotten the following morning with the little Patisserie displaying a delicious freshly baked selection of cakes and cupcakes.  But the ever so vigilant Rupert the Cat spotted the arrival of a grand open carriage.

The first person to exit the grand carriage was an imposing man with salt & pepper hair wearing a uniform that our Friends immediately recognised as of the Royal Household🏰👑. "Mrs Applepie will receive this morning a royal visit to her Patisserie" said the Royal Page.

"A Royal Visit this morning at our little Patisserie" ? said Mrs Applepie 👩‍🍳 "Oh please Sir do allow myself & my Maid Alice to change our aprons to our Sunday's finest"

Within a few minutes, Mrs Applepie had changed into her finest Sunday's apron and everyone was busy making the little Patisserie shine like a new penny including Rupert the Cat of course 🐱🧼🫧!

La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2673 on: October 11, 2023, 09:16:19 »
Great pics as always :)

And those vegetables and cakes are amazing :love:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2674 on: October 11, 2023, 09:22:42 »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2675 on: October 11, 2023, 09:24:58 »
A magnificent red & gold carpet was unrolled in front of the little Patisserie and our Friend's hearts were beating faster than ever👩‍🍳🐱💕

"Our Gracious Majesty Queen Victoria of England🏰👑!" said the Page solemnly and our Friends bowed down as deeply as they possibly could including Rupert the Cat who knew his manners  :lol:

"If I am here in New Regent St today dear Mrs Applepie, it is too salute & reward the courage demonstrated by young Peter and I believe Rupert the Cat🐱? who single-handedly fought off the evil intentions of Chef Escoffier whom you will be happy to know has been banished from my Kingdom"

"The Palace is delighted to announce that Young Peter & Rupert the Cat will make this year's honours list and I hereby declare Mrs Applepie's Patisserie recipient of the 1905 Royal Warrant by receiving this Royal Teapot🧑‍🍳🫖👑!" said the Page.

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2676 on: October 12, 2023, 11:15:05 »
It's Queen Victoria herself!! Such a gorgeous custom  :love:

Those food items are to die for. Sooo cute and delicate  :o

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2677 on: October 13, 2023, 09:06:27 »

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2678 on: October 13, 2023, 09:11:49 »
The Famous Little Patisserie

"New Regent St, Mrs Applepie's Patisserie"said the London doubledecker bus controller👮‍♂️! Her Majesty the Queen's previous day visit and her Royal Warrant soon made the little Patisserie a household name and everyone visiting London wanted to experience her culinary delights 😊!

Soon a crowd of joyous visitors stepped out to be greeted by Rupert the Cat who soon became of the little ambassador of the Patisserie🐱

"Next stop Pimlico" said the London double decker bus Controller🚍👮‍♂️! And a joyous crowd of visitors soon gathered in front of the little Patisserie! But Mrs Applepie had prepared enough cakes and cupcakes for everyone to enjoy.

"Mrs Applepie's Patisserie, London 1905"said the postcard😊 And little do we know today how popular was the little Patisserie then and how many postcards like this one were sent back home from visitors from around the world🌎👩‍🍳🌟

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #2679 on: October 14, 2023, 13:00:30 »
Hello dear Playmofriends  :wave:

I hope that you all are well.

Herein Marlow , after a rather mediocre summer weather-wise, we have just experienced a wonderful prolonged warm and sunny Indian Summer until a few days ago and autumn is finally arriving to the British Isles.

Before starting the transformation of the decor of New Regent St into the magic of autumn, I invite you to discover a few lovely Sylvanian Families sets on the theme of sweets (popcorn, sweets, Italian ice creams and ice cream counter ) matching Mrs Applepie's Patisserie summer theme  :love: