Poll

who likes the bikini girl ?

i like it
21 (75%)
i don't like it
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: September 26, 2010, 19:00:00

Author Topic: who likes the bikini girl ?  (Read 15031 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: who likes the bikini girl ?
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 15:57:30 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: i like the way you think gordon !!!

Thank you, Alex.    :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 20:38:17 »
:no: :no: :no: :no: naughty girl  :lol: :lol: :lol:  ..... she looks worst there  ???
¿Why did you think we liked it? :lol:
wow  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i guess everybody likes it as i see from the voting  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o i'am the only one who doesn't like it  ??? ???
Uhm- Yes.
But that’s ok, you don’t have to like everything Playmobil does- I hate the new style ships sails… :D
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 21:00:56 »
¿Why did you think we liked it? :lol: 

:lol: :lol: :lol: i guess that link was the temptation for everyone to vote that they like her  ??? ??? ??? ???

Uhm- Yes.
But that’s ok, you don’t have to like everything Playmobil does- I hate the new style ships sails… :D

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:  not anymore someone voted that he doesn't like her , i wonder who he is  ???  ??? ??? ???
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline baden-wurttemberg

• Firefighter Enthusiast
  • Playmo Master
    • http://stores.ebay.com/Baden-Wurttemberg
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 18:47:46 »
I just voted a few days ago but just forgot to post. I like her!  ;D Not my favorite though.

Baden  :wave:
Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 19:10:53 »
HI

I have always wanted a naked klicky for some dioramas and have never liked the look of the upper torso on the classic Klicky. This one looks a lot better as a naked klicky but certainly looks like some other toy manufacture . I would vote yes for the ability to make into a naked figure but no for how it looks like a different brand.

Rasputin "The Mad Monk"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 13:51:25 »
Not my type of klicky . too radical and too different for my playmo taste. And though we should embrace Change in all aspects of life , I am very old fashioned when it comes to playmobil , clip system, system x , aliens and these spy sets etc are not to my lilking at all . Old fashioned and old playmo brains ? yeap i am afraid. So this klicky being a radical design has the thumbs down from me  >:D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 15:50:24 »
Not my type of klicky . too radical and too different for my playmo taste. And though we should embrace Change in all aspects of life , I am very old fashioned when it comes to playmobil , clip system, system x , aliens and these spy sets etc are not to my lilking at all . Old fashioned and old playmo brains ? yeap i am afraid. So this klicky being a radical design has the thumbs down from me  >:D

agree george  :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

5  x  for the bikini girl  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline irnm2001

• x Club Member*
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 01:04:23 »
I don't like it...and I hate change.  >:( But who knows maybe when I see it I may change my mind (not).

Mad Nick
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 03:58:21 »
And ironically, I haven’t liked them (not anatomically correct) until now.
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 04:25:30 »
What about the new hairstyle for kids that could not be detached easily?????