Author Topic: Colorado Springs - Birdie's western town  (Read 8390 times)

Offline NtannyGavakis

• Playmo Enthusiast
Re: Colorado Springs - Birdie's western town
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 20:31:17 »
As a ''western lover'', i loved your diorama Birdie....You managed to cover all the parts of a noise and rich town,as Deadwood was,after they found gold there....i liked the houses and the small detales in them.....and i liked also the dash you put.....
Its clear that wasnt easy to organised the plan of the setting,but you made it with exxelant way....
Thank you for sharing

friendly
Ntanny
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 21:07:34 »
Wow!  Missed this one Birdie.  What a great western town.  Great bustle and cool buildings.  Nice work, I really like it.   :wave:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2014, 21:21:52 »
A very beautifull diorama, it looks like such a friendly place! The entire setup is beautifull, but what caught my attention the most was the fellow in black greeting the baby who walks with her mother.

Offline henry_martini

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 01:29:27 »
This reminds me of the old catalogues.  :love:
@geobra: Thanks a lot! :-)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2014, 20:04:11 »
That's really nice to hear - it's what inspired me to do diorama's in the first place  :) Thank you very much everyone!