Author Topic: Playmobil german soccer tour !  (Read 6070 times)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
Playmobil german soccer tour !
« on: April 19, 2006, 19:58:52 »
Hi Friends,

here are my pictures from the playmobil soccer tour 2006 !

ENJOY !

http://www.klickyworld.com/fussball/tour.html

gentle greets

Andi

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Playmobil german soccer tour !
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 21:21:24 »
T%hanks for showing them, andi.  Playmobil must be putting a lot of money into this theme.  Presumably after this year its life is ended, so that's why they're doing it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 23:49:44 »
Thanks for the pix Andi! I recently got the small set, with the goal and two players, and the kids and I are having a lot of fun with it - more than I thought when I bought it. Now if I can just get some Argentina players I can watch the World Cup and recreate the goals on Argentina's path to the championship! ;)
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 14:02:35 »
be sure to buy some Dutch players as well Henry, because they will score against Argentina!!!!
Still cheer everytime i see Bergkamp score in the 98' worldcup quarterfinals against Argentina.
 <:>

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 18:01:38 »
Here in the US I could see the theme being pretty limited in popularity compared to others. I am not so sure about elsewhere though. Seems to me there are plenty of football mad kids out there that will get into the theme and want to continue with it for a while. This isn't the last World Cup by any means, so it may well run in cycles of popularity. I suspect they have a winner with this theme - after all you need two entire teams to play. Same as the Romans - if you can get the kids into the theme then you need lots of them to make decent armies.

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 22:04:03 »
Still cheer everytime i see Bergkamp score in the 98' worldcup quarterfinals against Argentina.
 <:>

LOL! When I think of the Netherlands, I prefer to think about the 1978 final in Buenos Aires! :D

I cannot wait until the show gets underway, Argentina plays Ivory Coast on Saturday!
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry