Author Topic: Playmo Tub Fun  (Read 9231 times)

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
Re: Playmo Tub Fun
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 17:17:42 »
I have a few underwater motors, but it seems like I made need one for every ship, the jet ski and the wind surfer.
I would have cheered for the yellow jet skit because that is the one I have.

Its nice to have abig enough tub for two children and all that playmobil.

Thanks for sharing,
Meg

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 17:24:01 »
Thanks for all the pics, Cap'n.  I like the speedboat the best.  Is it the one which will take three motors?

Your Nessie looks in her element, Sylvia.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Captain Henry

• Pirate King!
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 19:16:14 »
I am glad you all liked the photos. :)

I found the perfect place to water test my Nessie... took her for a swim in Loch Ness. :)

That is a beautiful photo Sylvia! I can think of no better place on Earth for Nessie to pose.

Cap'n - where are the pirate ships? ;D

Well, you see, those are MY toys, and the kids are not allowed to mess with them! ;D (Seriously, we just got out my daughter's bin of waterworld toys that day, and there didn't seem to be enough room for everything in the tub! Next time though, I will break out part of the fleet. Also, after seeing Sylvia's photo of Nessie, I have been thinking of where there might be a pond near me to take some nice portraits of my ships...)

I like the speedboat the best.  Is it the one which will take three motors?

This one can only take one I think. They make one that takes three? I WANT one of those, that would rock! ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 19:25:52 by Captain Henry »
He who rules the seas, rules the world! And pirates rule the seas! -- Captain Henry

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006, 02:34:50 »
wow that IS fun! :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: