Author Topic: Tirol  (Read 6306 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Tirol
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2013, 20:56:23 »
I hope they do too! The head dresses are a really nice novelty item, but the cows are great, nice variety of colors for the new style.

Do the head dresses come off? They look as though they snap on behind the horns.

Yes they come off. There are some pictures at Animobil/animoblog sent by Jonas in France of the cattle and the alpine wildlife.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2013, 20:58:14 »
Smugglers hideout in the mountains or spy head quarters? WHo knows, but I have a whole year to make up my mind.

If you are going that route it seems like spy theme to me. Just an innocent restaurant up in the alps but with a secret headquarters underneath reached via the outhouse that is really an elevator. :D

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2013, 22:00:35 »
Lots to like there the crystal clear beer glasses, the cows with their interesting and colourful headresses by heck the goats are quite cute as well, oh and for me the walking sticks coming from a ramblers family borught up on walking they'll be useful for settups and customs  ;).   As for the people they're all nice liking the woman and little kid in the purple dresses, little kid in leidenhausen cute and the men are great with the caps and trousers loving those sleeves  :)

Offline tenni

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2013, 00:13:17 »
I really like this theme! It will be hard to resist getting the whole line.

thanks for posting the closeup pictures. The klickies are even better than I expected.

:wave:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2013, 02:34:13 »
I'd gues that the cows set wont sell very well, but that lodge will sell good all over the world.

Actually, the cows are the one set from this theme that I'm definitely planning on getting. I'm not sure if I'll be able to splurge for the lodge itself.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 12:06:02 »
Thanks fot he pics!! I love this theme!!!
Can't wait to get my hands on it  :love: :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline macgayver

• MrPainterElf
  • Playmo Addict
  • www.macgayverplaymobil.be
    • Macgayverplaymobil
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 16:13:42 »
Glad you like the pictures

It are really two nice sets

as for customizing, not much possibilities at first vieuw

but to be honest , I havent given it a tought yet  ;)
One picture say's more then a thousand words ;)

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 14:13:46 »
It's always great to see more Playmobil sets with (root and ginger) beer for kids!

They should have made or included the foam for the mugs.

I think some of these figures could make civilians for the Knights theme.

It'd have to be a new bit for foam, one that were beer colour inside and white on top ...

As for civilians, I believe their legs would need to be changed. Those legs are too modern to medieval ... I've attached pictures I consider more proper (not necessarily in those colours though). Or bare feet with sandals would as well do.
Gus
:blackhair:

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 14:17:11 »
The new Country world

So it is true then ... There IS a new model of common klicky hair. It wasn't any weird effect on the photoshop-worked picture ...
Now howdoyelikethat? ::)

:wave:
Gus
:blackhair:

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 15:22:38 »
So it is true then ... There IS a new model of common klicky hair. It wasn't any weird effect on the photoshop-worked picture ...
Now howdoyelikethat? ::)

Noticed that when I saw a magazine darkster (posted on the PROCESS someplace) - it's not so different that really makes a change. I like them.. Then again, I quite like the original triangle cut...