Author Topic: 5938 American style garbage truck  (Read 9199 times)

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
Re: 5938 American style garbage truck
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 03:16:55 »
Thanks for the review Ras and for pointing out the differences to be found with Chinese manufacture. I agree that securing parts is a great idea, pity Geobra wouldnt take note and do the same with the original stuff.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 11:14:53 »
Working men usually are  ;) at least the ones who are working  :lol:

Ras: Great review! And pics!
They should put the Klicky holding the truck up in his own Diet Coke ad so we ladies can oogle his muscles!
Will need a bare torso much more ripped than speedodad's! Maybe Cheng can add some muscle to his favorite Klicky! It definitely is time for Klicky guys (who don't do manual work) to build some paver walls in their gardens or head to the Gym and bulk up a bit! Pgal :lol:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 22:27:43 »
Ras: Great review! And pics!
They should put the Klicky holding the truck up in his own Diet Coke ad so we ladies can oogle his muscles!
Will need a bare torso much more ripped than speedodad's! Maybe Cheng can add some muscle to his favorite Klicky! It definitely is time for Klicky guys (who don't do manual work) to build some paver walls in their gardens or head to the Gym and bulk up a bit! Pgal :lol:

My avatar says he doesn't get paid enough to be a spokesperson for Diet Coke, but Miller Light now that's a different story :**:! He says he doesn't have a six pack, he's got a keg!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 01:03:32 »
BB: Hehehehe! Like your keg avatar! Miller Lite ad it will be then, Pgal :love: :love: :love:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 01:16:13 »
He says he doesn't have a six pack, he's got a keg!

Hey that's my line!!!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 01:20:04 »
Yeah, I did actually, a long time ago! But I guess great minds think alike. ;D
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 01:26:03 »
Mm, not really.

But back to the topic... :-[ I liked your assessment of why they are secured to their packaging, Ras! Anything that's not bolted down!

Offline lee gray

• Vintage collector
  • Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 15:47:13 »
I purchased this the other day but out of interest, does anyone know what the metal junk parts are meant to be because I dont have a clue apart from maybe the cans, I did at first think one was a tube of paste but as meant to be metal I now dont know.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 17:45:17 »
sardine tins perhaps ???

I want to get one of these sets and order some of these cans etc from DS plus somemore wheelie bins. As a big fan of recycling this set is in alignment with my ' green beliefs' ( thrown out of the window when i drive me car but thats another story )

lovely set actually, thanks for the review  :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: