General > News

the "Take Along" houses

(1/1)

Red:
My daughters got the two "Take Along" houses this Christmas and I have to say, they were my one playmobil disappointment of the holiday. Firstly I thought the houses themselves were poorly designed, in that the rooms were made so shallow that it is difficult for kids, let alone adults, to install some of the furniture so that it won't easily fall out. The red beds of the yellow house in particular just barely fit in. Secondly some of the contents of the houses are just poorly thought out. Take the purple baby bassinet... its white cover won't snap onto it when the baby is inside it. And the stove in the yellow house won't stand up. It seems to want to attach to the wall somehow, but I can't figure out how.

I have such love for playmobil... I feel so let down when it disappoints me!  :(

Anybody else feel this way about the houses?

Red

playmofire:
It's worthwhile writing to them with your views.  The stove problem may, for example, be a fault with your house only.

Meg:
Gordon is correct

If you tell Playmobil, politely, about your problems, they may try their best to help you.

Meg

Red:
Geez.... what a grump I was last night when I wrote that!  :) Sorry to have posted such a downer message.

Have you two ever spoken with playmobil about a set that didn't meet your expectations? Do you guys have these two sets?

Red

Meg:
I have the christmas house, but I havent opened it.
I bought it mainly for the two gnomes, and parts

I gave the christmas house away this year, and when they received it, we didnt find anything noticibly wrong (ie.  things that didnt fit together)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version